kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Sharp eyes. Already noted and not sure. If it is not perfect there is no reason to Christian it right? Will check it out tomorrow; hoping just the angle/light but it looks like it got pushed in a bit?
Its the lighting. If you look on the left at the taillight, you realize that there's a light shining directly at the taillight over exposing the corner
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Its the lighting. If you look on the left at the taillight, you realize that there's a light shining directly at the taillight over exposing the corner
The side pic in the carb grey thread seams look perfect. I will not be scratching it but may pass my hand over that lip. Light and cameras can do strange things and hoping you are right.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Is it just me or does the left bottom corner of that back door look off ? Maybe just the angle of the picture. I ordered the same colour.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? E35D72FF-B3EC-4CEA-8F33-2A2314328D5A

Seems like it is not aligned perfectly? ?
compare with the right side

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Judging by the way the charging cable is not laying flat, it looks like your dealer didn't order the lower temp spec. flexible cold weather EVSE cable. Or is that the cable from your car? If that is the Ford supplied cable that comes with the car, it is going to be problematic stuffing that thing back into the car on very cold days. I'd like Canadian observations ref the MME in proper cold weather. Mine isn't due in Alaska until March.

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Shayne/Thor Can you guys refresh us on your order, production, shipping and eta date/dates? Did they get pulled back for QA?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Shayne/Thor Can you guys refresh us on your order, production, shipping and eta date/dates? Did they get pulled back for QA?
Nothing ever on the American transport app palsapp; never went on their truck and was in a box car the whole way and not side tracked?

Shipped on dec 30 and the transit date was always 35 days which with day count was feb 2 (yesterday)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? Untitled-4

Braric

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS
Occupation
Professionnel
Country flag
[QUOTE = "ClaudeMach-E, message: 98690, membre: 832"]
La mienne est prévue pour le 03/05/2021 ça a été un long mois, enfin au moins il n'y a que 28 jours en février :)
[/CITATION]
Moi aussi j’ai le 3 mars comme date de livraison. Quelle était votre date l’expédition sur www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker ?

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
[QUOTE = "ClaudeMach-E, message: 98690, membre: 832"]
La mienne est prévue pour le 03/05/2021 ça a été un long mois, enfin au moins il n'y a que 28 jours en février :)
[/CITATION]
Moi aussi j’ai le 3 mars comme date de livraison. Quelle était votre date l’expédition sur www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker ?
En fait c'est le 5 mars et la date d'expédition était le 19 Janvier et vous?

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nothing ever on the American transport app palsapp; never went on their truck and was in a box car the whole way and not side tracked?

Shipped on dec 30 and the transit date was always 35 days which with day count was feb 2 (yesterday)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? Untitled-4
Comment on accède à Palsapp, doit-on ouvrir un compte, comment? La seule chose que j'arrive à faire est d'entrée le VIN mais ça ça ne donne pas grand renseignement.

Ajpeo3

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance Edition Cyber Orange
Country flag
Sharp eyes. Already noted and not sure. If it is not perfect there is no reason to Christian it right? Will check it out tomorrow; hoping just the angle/light but it looks like it got pushed in a bit?
yes please let me know the out come.

Braric

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS
Occupation
Professionnel
Country flag
[QUOTE = "ClaudeMach-E, message: 98885, membre: 832"]
En fait c'est le 5 mars et la date d'expédition était le 19 janvier et vous?
[/CITATION]
[/CITATION]
[/CITATION]
Date de fin ETA05/03/2021
Date de production09/01/2021
Date d'expédition18/01/2021

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do I access Palsapp, do I have to open an account, how? The only thing I can do is enter the VIN but that doesn't give much information.
Go to the site and input your vin https://palsapp.com/ It was always pending null for me with a freight number. Maybe never was in their possession which may be the case with Canadian vehicles if the do not get grabbed for QC checks.

Edit: The transit date on mine 35 days was good for the time framing after shipping

Last edited:

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Go to the site and input your vin https://palsapp.com/ It was always pending null for me with a freight number. Maybe never was in their possession which may be the case with Canadian vehicles if the do not get grabbed for QC checks.

Edit: The transit date on mine 35 days was good for the time framing after shipping
Exactly what I'm saying not much info there
Sponsored