Canadian EV Expert Explains Why He Thinks The Mustang Mach-E Is A Different Breed Of EV

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Canadian EV Expert Explains Why He Thinks The Mustang Mach-E Is A Different Breed Of EV | Torque News

How does the 2021 Mustang Mach-E hold up in the cold weather of Canada? One EV expert, who has owned several EVs and hybrids, explains why he bought the Mustang Mach-E over the Tesla Model Y.

Yves Racette is a well-known name in the automotive educational training world. He has developed curriculum around electric vehicle maintenance including ADAS and self-driving technologies.

He is a proud Canadian who lives in Montreal, but has travelled all around the world as a trainer for General Motors of Canada. Now he works as a consultant in the U.S. and Canada and provides training on EVs. Since 2019 he has worked for SAE International to produce training on fundamentals of high voltage xEV, safety and PPE.

This isn’t meant to sound like his resume on Indeed but rather to show his impressive background in electric vehicles. Yves is a friend of mine and he recently took ownership of a 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E. So I was interested to know his take on it, as someone with intimate knowledge and experience on EVs and as an early adapter. Plus I found the Canadian viewpoint on the Mustang Mach-E to be interesting.

Yves agreed to do a question and answer with me and also provided all of these photos.

(more at source)
Sponsored