Cancelled! Intelligent Cruise Control That Is!

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Is that a red light? With car turned on, I don't see a light. So maybe I need to go to the dealer?
Admittedly I am not sure what you're seeing there... ?. It's just a camera

That being said, after all the stuff you've tried I still think it's a hardware fault. Could be the camera, could be some processor module. But a dealership will have the tools/procedure documentation to diagnose it

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
I thought they found some of Intelligent Cruise Control's old racist tweets or something before I read the OP.

Creaky

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Occupation
Anything with a plug on it...
Country flag
Is that a red light? With car turned on, I don't see a light. So maybe I need to go to the dealer?
I'm pretty sure that is the red button of the seatbelt latch you're seeing in the background.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@SPatil , any update here. My wife just informed me that her car is no longer setting cruise according to speed limit signs. So I found this thread.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cancelled! Intelligent Cruise Control That Is! 07FAF313-99F1-46BC-B7BE-F93A397EFA79

This is the warning coming up on the instrument cluster. Each time cruise control is activated, this pops up. Guess our problem free streak has come to an end.

robbinbadams

First Name
Robbin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California Route 1
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I have had the same thing happen. It says canceled but then keeps working. See picture.
I have also had it simply cancel and quit doing cruise control completely. Turning off cruise control and back on work to get it going.
I have also had it canceled and state blue cruise is not available. Turning off cruise control and back on didn’t fix it. Turning off lane keeping and cruise control and back on fixed it.

IMG_2511.jpeg
Sponsored