Cannot get info on order, lost

bcbpgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI, Ford Mustang Mach-E (supposedly)
Country flag
Ordered a MME Premium extended range AWD on 7/25/20. Last update I received (which was 1/26/21) was that the car was scheduled for production the week of 3/1/21. I did manage to get the VIN from the dealer. Using the tracker here, it says production was 3/6. ETA was 4/27, which obviously has come and gone. When I log into my account, it doesn't even say the car was built.

This process has been super frustrating. When I talk to the dealer, he says it was built, but that his rep 'doesn't have any updates'. Did anyone have this constellation of things happen and then just have everything flip to delivered? I'm not sure if it's strange that my account doesn't even say that it was built.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Ordered a MME Premium extended range AWD on 7/25/20. Last update I received (which was 1/26/21) was that the car was scheduled for production the week of 3/1/21. I did manage to get the VIN from the dealer, 3fmtk3su9mma21095. Using the tracker here, it says production was 3/6. ETA was 4/27, which obviously has come and gone. When I log into my account, it doesn't even say the car was built.

This process has been super frustrating. When I talk to the dealer, he says it was built, but that his rep 'doesn't have any updates'. Did anyone have this constellation of things happen and then just have everything flip to delivered? I'm not sure if it's strange that my account doesn't even say that it was built.

View attachment 26553
Palsapp

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cannot get info on order, lost Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 9.02.52 AM

So it is in the shipping pipe someplace.

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
You are only a little past the ETA date. From that alone I wouldn't sweat it. However, there is no ship date or transit date in the tracker.

1. Ask your dealer to show you the full information from vehicle visibility. They have access to detailed information.
2. Send a tweet to Mike Levine and ask him to help.

OP
OP

bcbpgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI, Ford Mustang Mach-E (supposedly)
Country flag
You are only a little past the ETA date. From that alone I wouldn't sweat it. However, there is no ship date or transit date in the tracker.

1. Ask your dealer to show you the full information from vehicle visibility. They have access to detailed information.
2. Send a tweet to Mike Levine and ask him to help.
Thanks, I will try this!
Sponsored