Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Good morning, all! In October 2020, I put my order in for a MME Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue Metallic. The dealership was just getting underway in dealing with the Mach-E and suggested a 12-week order to delivery timeframe. I knew this was unrealistic, but I didn't have any idea about the timeline as well. When the schedules slipped from weeks to months with the car not even scheduled to be built, I was getting a little depressed and considered canceling my order. Finally, I got a scheduled build date of June 5, 2021. Looking on the forum, I knew that the build to delivery dates were close to two months, but the dealership claimed they would have it by mid-June. I got the notice of the completed build on June 4 and as I expected, Ford sent notice that the expected delivery date was going to be late July. This past weekend, I received another notice that the delivery date had slipped to mid-August :(. The very next day, the dealership called to tell me that a MME had "showed up" in their detail shop, Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue and the VIN matched mine! (17 days from build to delivery!!!!) Needless to say, I am now the proud owner of a beautiful and powerful Mach-E and I look forward to enjoying the rides!
Sponsored

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Happened to me too back in March. Car came in earlier than stated.

Reactions: UW2

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Congratulations! There was a similar story from another new owner a few days ago:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/delivery.6913/

This is all very encouraging. It suggests that the huge delays/backups on the logistics side are finally starting to ease. Hopefully this trend continues. And hopefully Ford's tracking systems catch up shortly and begin to report more accurate estimated delivery dates in cases like this.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Same thing happened with the one I actually ordered. Built a few weeks late they said about a month to get, sent another email pushing it back to October. Just showed up at the dealer a few weeks after that and they sold it same day. I had gotten my deposit back on that one since I purchased one off of their lot in February.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Great to hear and congratulations! My ship date was 5/28 it arrived in KC on 6/14. No further updates since. Trip to Chicago isn't that long so hopefully I receive my call any day now

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
Mine arrived to the dealer before my expected delivery window in the tracker as well. I'd rather see Ford under promising and over delivering than disappointing everyone with delays.

Welcome to the party!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the arrival of your new MME!

Going over to the grumpy thread again. ?

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Good morning, all! In October 2020, I put my order in for a MME Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue Metallic. The dealership was just getting underway in dealing with the Mach-E and suggested a 12-week order to delivery timeframe. I knew this was unrealistic, but I didn't have any idea about the timeline as well. When the schedules slipped from weeks to months with the car not even scheduled to be built, I was getting a little depressed and considered canceling my order. Finally, I got a scheduled build date of June 5, 2021. Looking on the forum, I knew that the build to delivery dates were close to two months, but the dealership claimed they would have it by mid-June. I got the notice of the completed build on June 4 and as I expected, Ford sent notice that the expected delivery date was going to be late July. This past weekend, I received another notice that the delivery date had slipped to mid-August :(. The very next day, the dealership called to tell me that a MME had "showed up" in their detail shop, Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue and the VIN matched mine! (17 days from build to delivery!!!!) Needless to say, I am now the proud owner of a beautiful and powerful Mach-E and I look forward to enjoying the rides!
Awesome

DiverDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD EX Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Congratulations! I am waiting on the exact same thing. Premium AWD EX Infinite Blue. Build date 5/25. Left KC on 6/8. Any day now!

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ford sent notice that the expected delivery date was going to be late July. This past weekend, I received another notice that the delivery date had slipped to mid-August :(. The very next day, the dealership called to tell me that a MME had "showed up" in their detail shop, Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue and the VIN matched mine!
The same thing happened to me...about 3-4 weeks after my build date, I got an email from Ford that said my delivery would be delayed a month. Then I got my car within a day or two of that email. Their delivery notification system (via email) is completely detached from reality. Fortunately for you, it worked in your favor...enjoy the car!

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
This is promising.
Side note: I test drove an Infinite Blue a few months ago and thought it looked better in person than on site. Not the color for me, but still looks sharp in person. In fact, I don't think there is one color of the Mach E that doesn't turn heads.

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
This is promising.
Side note: I test drove an Infinite Blue a few months ago and thought it looked better in person than on site. Not the color for me, but still looks sharp in person. In fact, I don't think there is one color of the Mach E that doesn't turn heads.
Lets go full derail.

Infinite Blue is a weird color. Several of the colors are like this, actually, but blue is the most dramatic. It's easily my favorite color in bright light. Some of the video TFL shot in their reviews make that car look amazing. Some photos here do too and it's the only color that makes the RT1 wheels look good. Then I saw one in person, drove by me, in the fog (and there's never fog in these parts, says I sarcastically) and it looked really bland.

Red does the same thing. I've seen it twice in person and both times it looked great, but sometimes, the photos in certain light conditions make it look really bland.

You know what we really need, is a "Post photos of your raunchy, dirty, dusty Mach E" thread because I know, for 100% certain, I will not be washing one of these weekly, assuming I ever order one*.

* I've come close twice but chickened out both times.
Sponsored