Can't believe this just happened!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
How can you tell it left KC?
Dealer told me. I can only see it in KC via PALSAPP, but sales guy said he could see it left.
That information is available from the dealer in their Vehicle Visibility report. You can ask them for a copy of it. Some will oblige, others won't.
Sponsored

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
Lets go full derail.

Infinite Blue is a weird color. Several of the colors are like this, actually, but blue is the most dramatic. It's easily my favorite color in bright light. Some of the video TFL shot in their reviews make that car look amazing. Some photos here do too and it's the only color that makes the RT1 wheels look good. Then I saw one in person, drove by me, in the fog (and there's never fog in these parts, says I sarcastically) and it looked really bland.

Red does the same thing. I've seen it twice in person and both times it looked great, but sometimes, the photos in certain light conditions make it look really bland.

You know what we really need, is a "Post photos of your raunchy, dirty, dusty Mach E" thread because I know, for 100% certain, I will not be washing one of these weekly, assuming I ever order one*.

* I've come close twice but chickened out both times.
I always find the color choices interesting. I love the dark blue that the Mustang had around 2014-2016 and that bright red that made appearances from the early 90s and into the 2000s. I know they do a ton of research on that, but had there been a dark blue or bright red, that would have been what I went with. I ended up choosing silver and even though I never thought I'd drive a silver car, I like the way the taillights look and the car looks in the sun. Plus, after having my last car in White (too dirty) and prior 3 in black (needed a change), it was time for something new.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Spoke with my dealers "Inventory Mgr.". Much better that trying to speak with sales Rep. He says the from his side the car will be at dealer July 2nd (Visibilty Report). My ford.com page sales July 3-9th. So it sounds like right on the button. There is a $1000 incentive ending for the "Options Lease" on July 6th.....So that's why I called. He indicated should not be a problem.

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Great to hear and congratulations! My ship date was 5/28 it arrived in KC on 6/14. No further updates since. Trip to Chicago isn't that long so hopefully I receive my call any day now
Please let me know when you get yours. I have one coming to Chicago as well.

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
Very glad to hear this good-news story!

smp

salt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x3
Country flag
What is the general time a MME takes to get to KC? In some cases it seems like it can arrive in 2-3 weeks? Is that fair?

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Please let me know when you get yours. I have one coming to Chicago as well.
For sure, maybe our cars are on same truck lol.

Every previous car that dealers in the area have seem to arrive between 9-18 days after arrival in KC, or Birmingham, Missouri. But who knows

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
What is the general time a MME takes to get to KC? In some cases it seems like it can arrive in 2-3 weeks? Is that fair?
Mine shipped 6/8 and arrived in KC on 6/22.

Y2A_Alkis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 4X
Occupation
IT system administrator
Country flag
Similar thing happened to me, excluding the delaying parts.

Ordered my IB one Feb. 2nd, 4 weeks on the dot later I got a VIN in my dashboard from a car that's already been built in January. Arrived May 17th. So instead of the forecasted 9 months I got my MME in just roughly 3.5 months.

Some other folks in this thread reporting more similar experiences. Very nice. Happy driving to all of us!

OP
OP

ChadG

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Lets go full derail.

Infinite Blue is a weird color. Several of the colors are like this, actually, but blue is the most dramatic. It's easily my favorite color in bright light. Some of the video TFL shot in their reviews make that car look amazing. Some photos here do too and it's the only color that makes the RT1 wheels look good. Then I saw one in person, drove by me, in the fog (and there's never fog in these parts, says I sarcastically) and it looked really bland.

Red does the same thing. I've seen it twice in person and both times it looked great, but sometimes, the photos in certain light conditions make it look really bland.

You know what we really need, is a "Post photos of your raunchy, dirty, dusty Mach E" thread because I know, for 100% certain, I will not be washing one of these weekly, assuming I ever order one*.

* I've come close twice but chickened out both times.
It comes back from the detail shop today. I will try and see if I can capture the good lighting effect of the Infinite Blue.

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
Spoke with my dealers "Inventory Mgr.". Much better that trying to speak with sales Rep. He says the from his side the car will be at dealer July 2nd (Visibilty Report). My ford.com page sales July 3-9th. So it sounds like right on the button. There is a $1000 incentive ending for the "Options Lease" on July 6th.....So that's why I called. He indicated should not be a problem.
How long did it take for the car to show up on your Ford page? I'm not expecting my vehicle to be here for a long, long time. But the details aren't even showing on the page and I ordered about 5 weeks ago. I don't want to bother the dealer so I thought it would be worth asking here.

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
@Kamuelaflyer Definitely true. I got lucky and my salesperson texted me updates based on his portal. Was expecting it July 9th based on the ETA; showed up last Monday over 3 weeks early. Granted mine was a dealer stock unit but hoping that luck keeps occurring for others waiting!

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag
Good morning, all! In October 2020, I put my order in for a MME Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue Metallic. The dealership was just getting underway in dealing with the Mach-E and suggested a 12-week order to delivery timeframe. I knew this was unrealistic, but I didn't have any idea about the timeline as well. When the schedules slipped from weeks to months with the car not even scheduled to be built, I was getting a little depressed and considered canceling my order. Finally, I got a scheduled build date of June 5, 2021. Looking on the forum, I knew that the build to delivery dates were close to two months, but the dealership claimed they would have it by mid-June. I got the notice of the completed build on June 4 and as I expected, Ford sent notice that the expected delivery date was going to be late July. This past weekend, I received another notice that the delivery date had slipped to mid-August :(. The very next day, the dealership called to tell me that a MME had "showed up" in their detail shop, Premium AWD Extended Range in Infinite Blue and the VIN matched mine! (17 days from build to delivery!!!!) Needless to say, I am now the proud owner of a beautiful and powerful Mach-E and I look forward to enjoying the rides!
I don't want to make you feel too bad but my wife and I saw two of them at the dealership on Thursday night, went in Friday morning and bought one. We paid $100 under list. Of course we had to settle for silver, because the black one didn't have the extended battery.
When I did a search there were a number of them for sale here in Florida but usually at above list. My hometown small dealership didn't try to stiff me.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Can't believe this just happened! 20210618_140007

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag
Mine arrived to the dealer before my expected delivery window in the tracker as well. I'd rather see Ford under promising and over delivering than disappointing everyone with delays.

Welcome to the party!
Nobody gets upset when their new car shows up early but they get really bummed out when it shows up late. Ford must have finally figured that out.
Sponsored