AG_MachE

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E: California Route 1 edition
Country flag
I found a possible fix for this. I found that if I read the message, then logged out of the app, closed it, then reopened it and logged back in the notification badge was then gone. Hope this helps someone out there!
This worked for me as well! Thanks - its been bugging me for months!
Sponsored

Reactions: JB7

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I found a possible fix for this. I found that if I read the message, then logged out of the app, closed it, then reopened it and logged back in the notification badge was then gone. Hope this helps someone out there!
IT WORKED!!!!! Such a simple fix but this has been annoying me so much and this worked. Thank you.

Skepteach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Ugh, this was not a club I was hoping to join again with my new MME but yep, same issue. The log out solution JB7 came up with seems to work. That'll be annoying to have to do frequently, but I am a bit OCD about notifications and it was going to drive me up the wall. I even scooted all my car apps into a widget hoping that would hide them, but it does puts the notice on the widget! lol damnit

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cant get rid of alert badge in messages IMG_5044

Skepteach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
The Ford App had an update a couple of days ago that may said it would address the message notification issue. Seems to be working better now!

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
The Ford App had an update a couple of days ago that may said it would address the message notification issue. Seems to be working better now!
No so much....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cant get rid of alert badge in messages Screenshot_20220303-164411