JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I was out for my morning eBike ride today (yeah, got an EV, eBike, all my lawn equipment is battery powered, even my snowblower has Li-Ion batteries) and came to an intersection (Michigan Ave here)..saw some cars that looked familiar but couldn't recognize them in the distance had to fiddle with the bike a little so I got distracted but when I looked up there they were right in front of me: 2 (or 3) M-Plated Mach-E's going west...happened too quick so: No Photos, didn't think to look at the door handles, nor did I look at the rocker panel to see if they were AWD or extended range. It all happened to quickly. The only thing that registered was: Mach-E's, one was silver, one was white and there may have been a third.

Weekend mornings this is a frequent occurance around here: A convoy of M-plated Fords going down the road or highway going for a distance drive. I've seen regular Mustangs, F-150's, F-Series Super Duty's, etc. all doing the same thing.

Sadly, had I not had a bike issue I may have been able to take some photos...oh well that is about the closest I've come to seeing Mach-E's so far (since our auto show was cancelled).
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
What a cool experience! And just think: a year from now you’ll have yours and those three will have been crushed or shredded.

Baker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smart EV
Country flag
Yep all the pony at the farm for retirement or more test to come in the future (self driving, new batterie composant, etc...) :)
Sponsored