Car and Driver Article?

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, I've done a search and didn't find anything, so you can save it if your only response is to tell me to use the search function.

But I digress, has the Car and Driver review article ever been released? I think it was supposed to come out a few weeks ago, but never saw anything on here or on their website.
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, I've done a search and didn't find anything, so you can save it if your only response is to tell me to use the search function.

But I digress, has the Car and Driver review article ever been released? I think it was supposed to come out a few weeks ago, but never saw anything on here or on their website.
Haven't seen it, but I think most of the motor press might be waiting on things like EPA range and the like before publishing.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I thought there was an embargo?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
why would we care about an oil embargo with these .... (voice in ear) oh a press embargo, got it.
And here I thought you were going to go with something like "Masterblaster runs bartertown!"

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
And here I thought you were going to go with something like "Masterblaster runs bartertown!"
Ah, I haven't seen that movie. (I only know the movie just now from looking up the quote.)
Sponsored