Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
That made me think to ask my dealer to not out their sticker on my MME, this one is absolutely taking a lot of space and not very nice looking.
Omg that sticker is awful. I’m going to have a fit if my dealer puts a sticker like that on my car

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Take 30% of our battery away no problem. But how dare you mount a front license plate or install a dealer sticker. I find that just too darn funny. I am more for go than show but obviously that is not the norm. I have a big block under the hood; so what ours is red ???. I will be using my "local" dealer for service and if they want to get a little bit of advertisement off my little EV they can knock themselves out. As long as it can DCFC to 90% at a reasonable speed I am good to go and no need to show. No complaints about Ford here that my government regulates a front license requirement or about a bit of advertisement for my local dealer. Just give us the battery we paid for is all I hope for. Mine is grey and I bought 100 KWh. Really do not care what others think as they are too busy thinking about themselves.

@trutolife27 pretty sure that is silver as there are three colors that can confuse; blue, grey and silver. But how do they go and which one is the fastest? Will a sticker on the back cause huge turbulence and reduce efficiency? ;)
Sponsored