krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Looked on Lloyd's mats - they have one for Mach E. I like carpeted mats for the cargo area as I think the one with the car looks a little thin. Anybody tried this brand of mats?
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
so far all of the discussion of mats on here has been about "durable" mats (the Ford one, the WeatherTech one that doesn't exist yet, etc.) not sure anyone has talked about carpeted mats yet.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
so far all of the discussion of mats on here has been about "durable" mats (the Ford one, the WeatherTech one that doesn't exist yet, etc.) not sure anyone has talked about carpeted mats yet.
So I emailed Lloyd's and they immediately emailed me back. They can do the mat with the Pony logo, similar to their other OEM-authorized logos from Ford. Will be talking to him tomorrow to order. Will be going with a black mat with a silver pony logo to match interior of my Mach E which is black/space gray. If you look on the Mustang mats you can see several different cool logos for Mustangs!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
So I emailed Lloyd's and they immediately emailed me back. They can do the mat with the Pony logo, similar to their other OEM-authorized logos from Ford. Will be talking to him tomorrow to order. Will be going with a black mat with a silver pony logo to match interior of my Mach E which is black/space gray. If you look on the Mustang mats you can see several different cool logos for Mustangs!
Took your advice and Contacted LLoyd today. They can only put the logos on the back seat mat and cargo mat, not the front as per Fords Trade Mark agreement.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I've purchased their mats for cars for years, very nicely made. I have 2 different ones for my Pacifica now for the 3rd row and one for cargo when the back seats are down. They fit well, cover more than the stock generally, and are thicker (depending of course on version you choose.)

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well I talked to Gary there today. He corrected his info from his earlier email. They are not cleared to do logos on mats for Mach E yet. They have to do another round of licensing w/Ford. So I am holding off until they get approval for that. Ford is unique for them in that they do it "by chassis/year" and not a blanket approval.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As with others here, I have used Lloyds mats on probably the last 5-6 cars and trucks I have owned. All of their mats are very high quality. I normally go with the Ultimat series as there are more colors and options available if I am not going with just black. I have had them also customized them with logos. Don't think I am going that route with the Mach E but instead of black, was thinking of maybe getting one of the gray colored mats to match the gray of the speaker grills. I have the light space gray interior and that might look cool. I am going to get some gray color samples from them. If none come close I will stick with ordering the black mats. Below are two of the vehicles I have had them do logo mats on.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Area Carpeted Mats _RW_1057

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Area Carpeted Mats IMG_3785

Last edited:

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Lloyd makes quality mats! I had theirs in my old Mustang for years. Held up remarkably well. I'd definitely recommend them if you want carpeted mats that are a notch better than the stock ones...
Here they are after about 8 years of use.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Area Carpeted Mats 1615989597516

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Please post a photo or your observation of the samples you receive compared with the interior. I was also thinking of doing something similar with my light interior.

As with others here, I have used Lloyds mats on probably the last 5-6 cars and trucks I have owned. All of their mats are very high quality. I normally go with the Ultimat series as there are more colors and options available if I am not going with just black. I have had them also customized them with logos. Don't think I am going that route with the Mach E but instead of black, was thinking of maybe getting one of the gray colored mats to match the gray of the speaker grills. I have the light space gray interior and that might look cool. I am going to get some gray color samples from them. If non come close I will stick with ordering the black mats. Below are two of the vehicles I have had them do logo mats on.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I am all in! Wish they had logo mats though.

I have asked for gray swatches also

Last edited:
OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got my swatches from Lloyd. Looking to get a carpeted rear area mat. Five shades.

Last edited:

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Received my rear mat, first time I've had an issue with Lloyd carpet mats (unacceptable defects running through center of mat- first photo.) I'm sure they will send out a new one once I contact them. The trunk mat is cut to fit when the floor is in the top position, not the lower one so you should be aware of this. I don't expect to use the trunk with the floor shelf in that position except on a rare occasion ("wings" will have to be bent up the sides for mat to fit.). I ordered in Ebony Velourtex (to match carpet style of car) instead of black, with white stitching on black vinyl trim to "match" the doors, etc. Since I've ordered their black carpeted mats before I knew that would be too dark (see trim) compared to what's in the car, but looks like this isn't the correct color either, but acceptable. If I was to order again I would probably go with standard black. Last photo shows original car mat on top for color.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Area Carpeted Mats IMG_6242

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Area Carpeted Mats IMG_6246

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Area Carpeted Mats IMG_6250

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My rear mat fits great in top posit which is where I leave it. LIke the white stiching!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Received my rear mat, first time I've had an issue with Lloyd carpet mats (unacceptable defects running through center of mat- first photo.) I'm sure they will send out a new one once I contact them. The trunk mat is cut to fit when the floor is in the top position, not the lower one so you should be aware of this. I don't expect to use the trunk with the floor shelf in that position except on a rare occasion ("wings" will have to be bent up the sides for mat to fit.). I ordered in Ebony Velourtex (to match carpet style of car) instead of black, with white stitching on black vinyl trim to "match" the doors, etc. Since I've ordered their black carpeted mats before I knew that would be too dark (see trim) compared to what's in the car, but looks like this isn't the correct color either, but acceptable. If I was to order again I would probably go with standard black. Last photo shows original car mat on top for color.
Interesting. I wonder if it would be possible to design a mat with "wings" (in other words with separate pieces and seams) so that the mat "just works" in either position, with the wings folding up on the sides for the lower position.

I haven't really paid enough attention to the back area since I just put the Ford all-weather over the shelf, which means the shelf is "permanently" in the lower position.
Sponsored