Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Hello @AOSK . I was looking at the cargo net that you have available. I see that it's attached to 4 cargo rings in the photo. Do oyu have any plans to duplicate those forward cargo rings? It seems that the EU market cars (and I assume the CN market cars too) get the forward rings, but the NA market cars get no rings in the depressions in the wheel wells. Pretty sure that a lot of our NA owners would like to get the other pair of rings. 😊🐩
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hello @AOSK . I was looking at the cargo net that you have available. I see that it's attached to 4 cargo rings in the photo. Do oyu have any plans to duplicate those forward cargo rings? It seems that the EU market cars (and I assume the CN market cars too) get the forward rings, but the NA market cars get no rings in the depressions in the wheel wells. Pretty sure that a lot of our NA owners would like to get the other pair of rings. 😊🐩
Awww you are asking @AOSK to get you a ring?

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi Steve! It is totally possible, we used to work on this, however, after a couple of attempts, it proves that the only secure way to install a ring there will require screws, and this will require some drilling. and thats why we didnt bring this idea to the market

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
Hi Steve! It is totally possible, we used to work on this, however, after a couple of attempts, it proves that the only secure way to install a ring there will require screws, and this will require some drilling. and thats why we didnt bring this idea to the market
My dad always used to say a new car isn't really yours until you've drilled some holes in it. :cool:

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Since the factory rings are each held in by a pair of screws, that is not a big deal. 😊🐩

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My dad always used to say a new car isn't really yours until you've drilled some holes in it. :cool:
I guess I can claim my GTPE; my first mod was the battery access holes in the drivers' side frunk cover panel! ;)
Sponsored