- 4 sleeping bags (adult size)
- 2 kid size camping chairs
- Table cloth
- Soft Cooler
- Picnic Blanket
- Shelter to put over picnic table
- 1 normal pillow
- Clothesline
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Space - Family of Four Camping Gear 3C2C2A76-FB76-43E5-A31A-D3E7F8C987B3

In the trunk:
- 2 Is double size on inflatable beds
- Marmot tent for 6 people
- Cooler
- Portable Gas stove/grill
- 2 inflatable pillows
- Bag with clothing for 4 people
- 3 small Propane tanks
- 1 battery air pump
- Pack of diapers
- Large bin with all the kitchen stuff
- 2 adult camping chairs

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Space - Family of Four Camping Gear 0E01F95F-0A9B-4BD0-9B23-63AD59C7131D

Inside the car:

- Bag with beach towels

Last edited:

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
This post gives me hope. I'm taking my mach-e from MD to OBX in September with 3 small kids. My husband also surf fishes so we have to fit all our clothes and beach stuff plus his fishing gear. I've been stressing over it since I bought the car in May.

OP
OP
unhandled

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This post gives me hope. I'm taking my mach-e from MD to OBX in September with 3 small kids. My husband also surf fishes so we have to fit all our clothes and beach stuff plus his fishing gear. I've been stressing over it since I bought the car in May.
Yeah I wasn’t feeling it until I saw how much stuff I could actually fit in the frunk. Basically made a sandwich of compressible/non-compressible/compressible stuff in there which worked out well.
Only had a small bag in the car for the beach stuff (towels/sunscreen/etc).

Kept the hard/boxy stuff for the trunk.

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
Just came back from a trip to Denmark with 2 adults & 2 children (3 adults & 2 children on the way back). 8 days vecation, enough room in the frunk & trunk combined without any hassle!

Edit: Just make sure you put your cables down below in your trunk – lots of space there for flat stuff!

Last edited:

Gopher Adventure

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E CA Rte 1
Country flag
Awesome!! I have done the same with my family of five. Wish I had more pics to share, but here’s one with the canoe on top. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the Mach E’s space after downsizing from an expedition. I also have a Thule Rooftop Box for you when we need to bring our 120 pound dog with us. 😀
Tony

E01FED5B-8DD5-4BAC-A20B-48C2EB218DFA.jpeg

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Awesome!! I have done the same with my family of five. Wish I had more pics to share, but here’s one with the canoe on top. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the Mach E’s space after downsizing from an expedition. I also have a Thule Rooftop Box for you when we need to bring our 120 pound dog with us. 😀
Tony

E01FED5B-8DD5-4BAC-A20B-48C2EB218DFA.jpeg
Nice-- how is the Thule system working out? We have loved it on our old car but I need to get new crossbars/fit kit for the Mach-E. A hitch rack isn't practical for our needs.

Last edited:

DaMeatMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range Battery
Country flag
In the frunk:
- 4 sleeping bags (adult size)
- 2 kid size camping chairs
- Table cloth
- Soft Cooler
- Picnic Blanket
- Shelter to put over picnic table
- 1 normal pillow
- Clothesline
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Space - Family of Four Camping Gear E01FED5B-8DD5-4BAC-A20B-48C2EB218DFA

In the trunk:
- 2 Is double size on inflatable beds
- Marmot tent for 6 people
- Cooler
- Portable Gas stove/grill
- 2 inflatable pillows
- Bag with clothing for 4 people
- 3 small Propane tanks
- 1 battery air pump
- Pack of diapers
- Large bin with all the kitchen stuff
- 2 adult camping chairs

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Space - Family of Four Camping Gear E01FED5B-8DD5-4BAC-A20B-48C2EB218DFA

Inside the car:

- Bag with beach towels
You can fit a surprisingly large amount of gear in the Mach-E, and I too have taken our family 👪 of 4 on camp trips with no issues whatsoever. I actually put our cooler in the back seat between both out girls and that opens up allot more trunk space. The frunk alone holds a surprising amount of gear! I shot this vid on our last trip about a year ago, and honestly it seems like a clown car where I keep pulling gear out of the frunk lol.

OP
OP
unhandled

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Tony

Ooh didn’t realize a Thule rack was an official option now. Would you mind sharing the details on the model of the rack/box?

OP
OP
unhandled

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can fit a surprisingly large amount of gear in the Mach-E, and I too have taken our family 👪 of 4 on camp trips with no issues whatsoever. I actually put our cooler in the back seat between both out girls and that opens up allot more trunk space. The frunk alone holds a surprising amount of gear! I shot this vid on our last trip about a year ago, and honestly it seems like a clown car where I keep pulling gear out of the frunk lol.

✊ Respect on the frunk packing skills!

Jtbuster

First Name
Brian oConnor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Tony

How does your dog like riding in the roof top box?