Carmen arrived and is everything I hoped for when ordering.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon, Dakota, Mustang Mach-E (hopefully soonish)
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
It was a long wait but my premium ext w/rwd was delivered to me this weekend. Space White is a crazy cool color, in person it is just so clean looking and sharp. My dealer in Las Vegas did not try anything weird with pricing, what we agreed upon online was the price on delivery, plus taxes of course. Build date was 2/27, shipped 3/17, arrived at dealer 4/2, handed to me 4/3 with 11 miles on her. No regrets.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Carmen arrived and is everything I hoped for when ordering. IMG_1184.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Carmen arrived and is everything I hoped for when ordering. IMG_1178.JPG

My only issue is that Ford Pass will not activate the vehicle. It tells me "activation is currently unavailable" and that another user in using the system at this time. Seems there are some issues with the app right now and an update is due in a couple hours so I will attempt again this afternoon. Not too big a deal as I can charge fine at home and have the key fob, but want it all set up soon.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
My only issue is that Ford Pass will not activate the vehicle. It tells me "activation is currently unavailable" and that another user in using the system at this time. Seems there are some issues with the app right now and an update is due in a couple hours so I will attempt again this afternoon. Not too big a deal as I can charge fine at home and have the key fob, but want it all set up soon.
You need to do a master reset, which will boot everyone else out. You can do it through the main screen in the car.

OP
OP
jmarsell-mache
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
You need to do a master reset, which will boot everyone else out. You can do it through the main screen in the car.
Thank you! I will give this a try.

OP
OP
jmarsell-mache
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
Thank you! I will give this a try.
Tried everything and then again when on the phone with FordPass support. They told me the Modem was not connecting to them and that I needed to go to the dealer to resolve. Dealer said all their vehicles stopped communicating so there is something up. Going to give it a week to see if they resolve this modem thing lol.

jeremykraft

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME - Premium AWD Extended Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Ever get any resolution? I'm having the same FordPass problem.

OP
OP
jmarsell-mache
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
Ever get any resolution? I'm having the same FordPass problem.
Not yet, Ford Pass told me the modem is not communicating back when I master reset it and need to bring to the dealer. The dealer said that all the cars on the lot are experiencing this right now so hold while they resolve. It has been 4 days so about to get back in touch.

OP
OP
jmarsell-mache
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
Not yet, Ford Pass told me the modem is not communicating back when I master reset it and need to bring to the dealer. The dealer said that all the cars on the lot are experiencing this right now so hold while they resolve. It has been 4 days so about to get back in touch.
Talked to the dealer and they let me know that the other cars on the lot started to activate fine and to try again. Everything worked and I was able to activate the vehicle on FordPass after deleting/adding the car one last time! Now all is perfect and I can enjoy setting up my profile lol.
Sponsored