sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Yes, it's in their inventor; the Carbonized Gray with a $10G ADM!
I'm really serious. They are not allowed to change the price after your agreement with them which happened way back when you converted to an order. Contact Ford ASAP.
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I'm really serious. They are not allowed to change the price after your agreement with them which happened way back when you converted to an order. Contact Ford ASAP.
This is correct. ADM is only allowed at the time you choose a dealership and agree to their sales price when you place your $500 deposit. By accepting your deposit, the dealer agrees to sell to you at that price. The sales price is locked in with your deposit.
You have to be diligent. The dealers know that if you walk away, it becomes their inventory and can sell it to someone else at a much higher price.

OP
OP
Vectorboss

Vectorboss

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Mustang Boss 302, 2017 Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Update: I see that there are many other posts re: dealer ADM's. In my case, I reordered an MME at Puente Hills Ford, but not before taking the advice of those recommending I contact Ford. That resulted within 48hrs. of Ford's West Coast-Hawaii Regional rep. contacting me and intervening, assuring my new order would be expedited and that Chino Hills Ford would have, in his words, "a come-to-Jesus moment".

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Update: I see that there are many other posts re: dealer ADM's. In my case, I reordered an MME at Puente Hills Ford, but not before taking the advice of those recommending I contact Ford. That resulted within 48hrs. of Ford's West Coast-Hawaii Regional rep. contacting me and intervening, assuring my new order would be expedited and that Chino Hills Ford would have, in his words, "a come-to-Jesus moment".
Are you sure PH Ford does not charge ADM on the MME?

I work nearby and asked them when I was reserving the Ford Lightning F150 and they said they charge $10K ADM on an ordered car.
Sponsored