Dhruval Shah

First Name
Dhruval
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Does anyone have update regarding the adapter for charging at tesla superchargers? Any idea if the adapters will be shipped at no charge or will ford charge us for the adapter? I'm planning a road trip this Spring and having the adapter will be really useful.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhruval Shah

Dhruval Shah

First Name
Dhruval
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Also the charge ports for mach-E and Tesla are totally at opposite position and superchargers have really short cables. It'll block two spots if there is no extension cord.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Also the charge ports for mach-E and Tesla are totally at opposite position and superchargers have really short cables. It'll block two spots if there is no extension cord.
Correct, same at the Magic Dock superchargers already. Just have to be considerate where possible, taking an end spot for example. There are several threads on it and YouTube videos on the Magic Docks, likely will be the same issues after the adapters.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
You would only block the adjacent spot from a *Tesla*. Another MachE could pull in adjacent to you and start charging. There would still be 1x blocked spot, but now 2 non-Teslas charging.

If done optimally, it could be
0 blocked spots (Mach E charging on end unit as said above)
OR
Max 1 blocked spot (non Teslas fill in next to each other)

Of course, people can't be expected to do things optimally, so there's going to be blockages all over the place.

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Does anyone have update regarding the adapter for charging at tesla superchargers? Any idea if the adapters will be shipped at no charge or will ford charge us for the adapter? I'm planning a road trip this Spring and having the adapter will be really useful.
No updates, no need to ask. When info is available in regards to how this looks and works, the forum will be talking all about it a lot. It's easily the biggest thing to happen to the MME since release.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Doesn't anyone on this Forum know how to use the Search feature? Well soon have more of these CCS to NACS threads than we have "why do I only get xxx miles on a charge"?
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Dhruval Shah

Dhruval Shah

First Name
Dhruval
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I hope no one gets shot by one of those tesla fanboys for blocking the spots!🥹

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
I spoke with Ford 1-2 weeks ago and they are still awaiting confirmation but to keep updated via social media.
Sponsored