MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
I am not sure if there is a thread on this already, but my search skills are weak.
I want to change my dealer to one that will guarantee me no ADM and I have talked to one that I like.
They tried to change my GT reservation to them by talking to their Ford zone manager, but in the end they told me to call Ford.
I called Ford and got bounced to two different departments with no luck. Has anyone done this process successfully yet, and can you share the process please?
Thanks
Sponsored

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
When the non-GT reservations were able to be switched to orders (late June, early july), several people changed dealers, including me. At that time, there was a Ford phone number to call and you told them the new dealer. It took a few days to see it in your online reservation. I am pretty sure that number no longer works, though. Maybe when the GT orders can be converted they will have a similar help line set up?

OP
OP
mjschillingtec

mjschillingtec

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
When the non-GT reservations were able to be switched to orders (late June, early july), several people changed dealers, including me. At that time, there was a Ford phone number to call and you told them the new dealer. It took a few days to see it in your online reservation. I am pretty sure that number no longer works, though. Maybe when the GT orders can be converted they will have a similar help line set up?
That makes senses. Thanks!
Sponsored