Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did anyone else get the invite to the Charge Assist App beta program? Is this new or am I just late to the game. I didn't see it posted on the forum. Below is an excerpt from the invite...

"Hello,

As an Early Access Program member, you’re invited to beta test our newest in-vehicle charging feature, Charge Assist!

With our new feature, you can simply locate, navigate, and activate to pay for in-network chargers from your vehicle's infotainment screen instead of your Smartphone. This includes any charger in the BlueOval Charge Network: Electrify America®, Shell Recharge™, ChargePoint®, EVgo, EV Connect™, FLO®, Electric Circuit, Blink, and more coming. No need for separate Apps."
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You clearly didn't open it and read where it says to keep this confidential
I don't open links in emails until I validate the sender. That's why I posted for confirmation from other members. I have not agreed to anything, so I am free to post this information anywhere I choose.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I don't open links in emails until I validate the sender. That's why I posted for confirmation from other members. I have not agreed to anything, so I am free to post this information anywhere I choose.
Sure, you are also free to probably be removed from the program

TheBraydenKyle

First Name
Brayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Sales Management
Country flag
I guess I’ll be the first to actually answer your question. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I have never heard of this so I guess I’m not special. And sadly can’t verify anything on it.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Did anyone else get the invite to the Charge Assist App beta program? Is this new or am I just late to the game. I didn't see it posted on the forum. Below is an excerpt from the invite...

"Hello,

As an Early Access Program member, you’re invited to beta test our newest in-vehicle charging feature, Charge Assist!

With our new feature, you can simply locate, navigate, and activate to pay for in-network chargers from your vehicle's infotainment screen instead of your Smartphone. This includes any charger in the BlueOval Charge Network: Electrify America®, Shell Recharge™, ChargePoint®, EVgo, EV Connect™, FLO®, Electric Circuit, Blink, and more coming. No need for separate Apps."
For future reference, there’s an email address for the Early Access team. You can find it on your Early access page on Ford.com. You can use it for a variety of things such as relaying problems with PowerUps or even verifying recently sent emails. They actually answer their emails.

Last edited:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4X, F-150, Lightning reserved
Country flag
Amazing... Absolutely amazing.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4X, F-150, Lightning reserved
Country flag
Nah, keep it up. That way people can keep blabbing and Ford EA can make a list of those it needs to delete from the program.

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
They should just change up the first post. Ford's EA program does have some questionable looking sites that it redirects to.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
They should just change up the first post. Ford's EA program does have some questionable looking sites that it redirects to.
Yeah, he maybe shouldn't have posted details but it isn't wrong to try and verify an email is legit nowadays. I understand when you sign up for EA you agree to confidentiality, but they should mention it in the email, too. They do NOT. Not in the email or the attachment sent with the email. Only when you click to sign up for this beta does it say "by signing up for this you agree to keep the details confidential." If they want to try and keep things closer to the vest, they definitely need to just put reminders in the email of confidentiality. It is kind of crazy everyone jumping on OP, plenty of details have been posted in the past about EA emails, when those were also bound by confidentiality. Didn't see much of a stink in those super long threads. Like Intelligent Range when it first rolled out.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

"Hello,

EAP is legit. I am a member of EAP.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I received the email. See https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/charge-assist-beta-invite.29660/post-672489
Sponsored