Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
sorry to sound like a Novice, but every time I set my charge level to 80% my car always charges to 100%. and although my app is updated as well (I prefer the 3/4 view of the car!) when I get to the page with the blue button that says “Charge to 100%” if I click on that nothing happened -or it went to a page that I couldn’t change anything. I could edit the charge level on the Sync 4 screen to 80%, and it changed in the app to 80%. But, the car just kept charging to 100%. Any ideas? I realized now that I should have taken screen shots, but wasn’t thinking at the time of trying to figure it out.
Not a novice question at all. I had to work through the same thing when my wife first got her car. Did you save the location as “Home” either in the app or on the car’s screen? You can only set custom charging targets for specified locations. Once you have a location saved, either on the car screen (which I found worked better) or the app, set specific charging times for the location. Since I don’t car when mine charges, I set the charging time from 0000-0000hrs. THEN set the charging target to 90% or whatever and make sure to scroll down and hit SAVE. The save button isn’t always obvious as it’s hidden down below the edge of the screen.
PM me if it doesn’t work for you and I’ll get you some screen shots of the big screen.

810to310

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Edge Limited, 2018 F-150 Limited, 2021 MME-FE
Country flag
Not a novice question at all. I had to work through the same thing when my wife first got her car. Did you save the location as “Home” either in the app or on the car’s screen? You can only set custom charging targets for specified locations. Once you have a location saved, either on the car screen (which I found worked better) or the app, set specific charging times for the location. Since I don’t car when mine charges, I set the charging time from 0000-0000hrs. THEN set the charging target to 90% or whatever and make sure to scroll down and hit SAVE. The save button isn’t always obvious as it’s hidden down below the edge of the screen.
PM me if it doesn’t work for you and I’ll get you some screen shots of the big screen.
Thank you! I’m pretty sure I did all of those things, but on Tuesday afternoon (I need to drive it enough to need a charge again!) I’ll make sure I hit save.. This time I will also do print screens on my phone and take photos of the Sync4 screen ??
Sponsored