Charge to 100% not available via FordPass App?

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I set the charging max to 90% on the FordPass app and on occasion use a function on the FordPass app to charge to 100% when going on a long trip. At the moment the FordPass App functionality for the "charge to 100%" is not available (some global issue). Can I charge to 100% via the screen in the MME?
Sponsored

Leigh Byrnes

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I set the charging max to 90% on the FordPass app and on occasion use a function on the FordPass app to charge to 100% when going on a long trip. At the moment the FordPass App functionality for the "charge to 100%" is not available (some global issue). Can I charge to 100% via the screen in the MME?
I was hoping to but I didn't see a way.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I thought you could set the charge level in the schedule in the car - should be able to change it to 100%?
If not, deleting your location should default to 100%.

djjerv91

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER Infinite Blue
Country flag
Should be a setting in the app to always charge when plugged in. If that is turned on, the car will charge regardless of time of day, just has to be plugged in.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Should be a setting in the app to always charge when plugged in. If that is turned on, the car will charge regardless of time of day, just has to be plugged in.
I think his issue was due to this morning’s FordPass outage, nothing could be accessed in the app.

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had to change my schedule and maximum in the car, and that worked. Unfortunately there is no one-click way to do it from the car though.

OP
OP
ReelSweet

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I thought you could set the charge level in the schedule in the car - should be able to change it to 100%?
If not, deleting your location should default to 100%.
thanks for the idea on adjusting location....there is a slide/switch on the Charging screen under settings for Charging Location that I adjusted and now charging to 100%. I have a 150+ mile road trip this afternoon and like the security of going up in battery % in case I run into long periods of traffic and also don't want to skimp on the e-heat with my 85year old parents on the MME.
Sponsored