Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I have been going back and forth between getting the ChargePoint or the JuiceBox for my home charging solution. I think I have finally decided that I'm going to go with the ChargePoint. However, when I go to their site to place my order, I don't see any typical expected ship dates or availability information. Has anyone ordered one recently and know if they are able to ship these out relatively quickly. I notice that on Amazon they are currently listing in stock on March 8th for the 14-50 version. I don't know if that is related to an Amazon supplier, or ChargePoint itself, though.
Sponsored

rjh8115

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Inventory Manager
Country flag
I just got mine via Amazon. Even arrived a day early.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I have been going back and forth between getting the ChargePoint or the JuiceBox for my home charging solution. I think I have finally decided that I'm going to go with the ChargePoint. However, when I go to their site to place my order, I don't see any typical expected ship dates or availability information. Has anyone ordered one recently and know if they are able to ship these out relatively quickly. I notice that on Amazon they are currently listing in stock on March 8th for the 14-50 version. I don't know if that is related to an Amazon supplier, or ChargePoint itself, though.
I ordered a CP Home Flex over the weekend and so far I haven't been notified that it's shipped.
According to some internal CP correspondence that I have seen, they are saying they have these in stock and ready to ship. If that is true, then I would have expected to get a shipping notification by now.

However, in my case I ordered it from my utility company's website since they are offering an instant $250 rebate off the retail price of $699. So maybe it will take a little extra longer to get ot me but I guess that is okay since it was discounted so heavily. ?
Sponsored