Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
The charger route planning worked great for me last week when I drove from Illinois to Colorado. I was really pleased with it overall. The one area I feel should be improved is that the full street address of the charger should be displayed *somewhere* in the route steps or on the way point. (I get that many charger locations are just Lat/Long locations and therefore might not have a street address, but at a minimum please display the City and State name.) The reason for the request is that when you are driving along the interstates, all of the exit signs are displaying City names - so the City name is the "linking" piece of information that a driver will use to connect the on-screen info to what can be seen in the real world.

Below are screenshots of all of the places we were looking to find a street address of the upcoming chargers.

Thanks for listening!

charger details 2.jpg

charger details 3.jpg

charger details.jpg

trip details.jpg

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Fortunately the navigation system will give you turn-by-turn directions right to the charger, including turns at the right lanes in the parking lot.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Fortunately the navigation system will give you turn-by-turn directions right to the charger, including turns at the right lanes in the parking lot.
Turns in the lanes on the parking lot? Really? Is that a specific setting?

Mine tells me the charger is out at the intersection closest to the Walmart. Doesn't even tell me to turn into the parking lot. Just "you have arrived" while I'm in the left turn lane waiting to turn into the Walmart parking lot.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
There's so much missing with the charging display.

No pan to zoom on the route screen? No pan to find chargers? There's so much missing. I just use ABRP.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Turns in the lanes on the parking lot? Really? Is that a specific setting?

Mine tells me the charger is out at the intersection closest to the Walmart. Doesn't even tell me to turn into the parking lot. Just "you have arrived" while I'm in the left turn lane waiting to turn into the Walmart parking lot.
Odd. Every station I've been to seems to direct me right to the chargers.

OP
OP
eStang

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Odd. Every station I've been to seems to direct me right to the chargers.
My experience was hit or miss. The first 2 in Iowa, the mapped location was quite a bit away from the actual charger location. Luckily I was able to spot them by surveying the horizon.
There should be a "feedback" button or a "I am plugged in right now" to correct the lat/longs.