Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
  • Banned
Interesting video. Are we there yet? No.
Sponsored

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
No we're certainly not there yet! Of the chargers near me, there are 2 GeniePoints, both of them the CCS is faulted, one of them AC is working. 2 BP Pulse in hotel car parks but they have short cables so if your charging socket is on the nearside wing you have to park in the space nextdoor which may be occupied by an ICE! 2 InstaVolt but one currently keeps faulting. And that's about it. I really struggled to charge around Christmas - I can only assume loads of visitors to the area over Christmas had EVs because it was a nightmare!

Hopefully things for me are looking up. InstaVolt do have a good reputation for reliability so I'm hoping they will fix their dodgy charger. Apparently both GeniePoints are scheduled to be swapped out in the next few weeks - I'll believe that when I see it. Tesco have had 7, 22, and 50kW chargers installed but awaiting QA already for over a month by PodPoint so they should eventually be online. And MFG (Esso) are revamping one of their petrol stations nearby, installing 4 150kW chargers, hopefully available from April.

kkriskal

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The fast charger issues seems to be an issue in every part of the world still.
Sponsored