Charging cap cover! Protect your charging cap and make it look stylish.

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
AOSK Mach E charging cap cover

Hi Owners,

we recently made a charging cap cover for you to protect your charging car and make it looks stylish.

this might now be a product for everyone, but maybe some of you would love this! and we make it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Charging cap cover! Protect your charging cap and make it look stylish. 61sARL0MRsL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E Charging cap cover! Protect your charging cap and make it look stylish. 61pN6NOohZL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E Charging cap cover! Protect your charging cap and make it look stylish. 613dq70mV3L._AC_SL1200_

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I don’t understand what this does? It’s just a cover?

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Yep. It’s now possible to cover every bit of your car with faux carbon fiber if you want to. I use the faux carbon fiber tiny window covers on my Kia Optima 3rd useless windows as it keeps out the Arizona sun and it also looks OK blends in well. This piece kind of does not Blend in well

I mostly pass on it
Jes sayin.

blkadr08

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Premium XR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Would make my car stylish…………

then maybe I could add some of those stylish stick-on flames if they’re still available in the JC Whitney catalogue.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Yea I think making the over extension flap protector out of some soft pliable rubber would be a better product than this.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Yep. It’s now possible to cover every bit of your car with faux carbon fiber if you want to. I use the faux carbon fiber tiny window covers on my Kia Optima 3rd useless windows as it keeps out the Arizona sun and it also looks OK blends in well. This piece kind of does not Blend in well

I mostly pass on it
Jes sayin.
a lot of owners also got our window louvers for this reason.
this charging cap cover is actually a product we made for the CN market, so we just bring it to the US in case anyone would also want sth like this. we just wanna provide as many accessories as possible for all kinds of demands😁, so that owners gonna find everything they could think of, or not think of from our site for the Mach E

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I see something similar here in the SF Bay Area on ICE cars that use the mobile gas delivery. They give you this purple cover so they can find your vehicle a little easier.

A charge door cover something I am interested in since I do not want the cover to stand out at all. Perhaps someone else wants to have their cover stylin'.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
I see something similar here in the SF Bay Area on ICE cars that use the mobile gas delivery. They give you this purple cover so they can find your vehicle a little easier.

A charge door cover something I am interested in since I do not want the cover to stand out at all. Perhaps someone else wants to have their cover stylin'.
Mobile gas delivery for your ICE car? I've never heard of such a thing. People too busy to go to a gas statioN?

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Mobile gas delivery for your ICE car? I've never heard of such a thing. People too busy to go to a gas statioN?
Yes, it is a real thing. It started with the companies like Google and Facebook. It started as a perk to their employees. However, what it really is designed to do is give them back time so they do not leave work and stay there for 16 hours a day. Now there are companies that come out and fill up your car. Keep in mind we live in Silicon valley where "everyone works 16 hours a day and commutes 1 to 2 hours one way". In some cases that is true but not everyone.

You download an a app on your phone and ask them to come out to fill your tank that morning, and they do it sometime in the day. The cost is maybe 5 to 10 cents per gallon over the standard gas prices. Not my thing since I just go to the gas station after church and on my way to the grocery store. However, who am I to criticize someone who works hard, has a family, a life, etc. and wants to save a little time by having someone else fill their tank. If the money is well spent, go for it.
Sponsored