Charlotte Area Mach-Es

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Hey!

New Mach-E owner here. Ordered from Town and Country Ford. Great buying experience. Was wondering who else is in the CLT area!?
Sponsored

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I am located in Harrisburg, so just outside of Charlotte area. I also bought my MME last year from T&C Ford. Buying experience was dead simple and quick, plus being an employee of Speedway Motorsports made things even better.

Hopefully your enjoying your new ride!

Thanks,

Ken~

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
I am here as well. T&C might be fine with purchase but service leaves much to be desired but they aren’t the only ones lacking EV experience. Not a single other dealer in the larger Charlotte area That seems to know anything. Enjoy your ride!

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Thanks! So far its been great! Where do you go for service/how often do you service your car?

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I brought mine to T&C 1 week after I bought it almost 1 year ago to fill the washer fluid, and run a TSB to control how loud the car was when charging at home on a level 2. They were VERY hesitant to try the TSB, but after 2 days they did it. That has been the only time I have brough the car in and now have 13k already. I broke down and had to buy my own equipment to do updates since they refused to do any more work on the car :(

Ken~

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
Thanks! So far its been great! Where do you go for service/how often do you service your car?
No service for me so far, all has been good with the car but just stuck with no OTA updates. I brought it to T&C for the windshield recall and the module updates. The glasswork was fine but the updates after 3 visits and many days in the shop aren’t done. They basically don’t know what to do.

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
No service for me so far, all has been good with the car but just stuck with no OTA updates. I brought it to T&C for the windshield recall and the module updates. The glasswork was fine but the updates after 3 visits and many days in the shop aren’t done. They basically don’t know what to do.
Well that's not good. I bought my last car from T&C (Toyota) and I ended up getting service from another dealer for years for the same reason -- it was a hybrid --- they did not know how to provide proper maintance.

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
I am in Fort Mill for the next couple of weeks before moving to Brevard. House prices are like Mustang Mach E's lately. I had a Job 1 2021 Star White Premium AWD ER that I sold in December and replaced with a 2022 Cyber Orange GT that I took delivery two weeks ago. We have already put over 1500 miles in the first two weeks on it.

LanceL218

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ldlnet.net
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E California Route 1 Edition
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I got a California Route 1 Edition from Huntersville Ford. Great buying experience there too! I love the vehicle so far! Getting some aftermarket wheels put on next week. I'll post some pics when completed.

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
I'm in Huntersville and have an order due to be delivered in a few days at Huntersville Ford. It arrived on the train in Winston Salem last Saturday and unloaded from the train 2 days later. I can not determine if it has been loaded on a truck yet or not.

LanceL218

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ldlnet.net
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E California Route 1 Edition
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I got a California Route 1 Edition from Huntersville Ford. Great buying experience there too! I love the vehicle so far! Getting some aftermarket wheels put on next week. I'll post some pics when completed.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Charlotte Area Mach-Es IMG_0216
Ford Mustang Mach-E Charlotte Area Mach-Es IMG_0217 1