ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I’ll be attending Charlotte Cars & Coffee the morning of 1/8 with my Mach E GT. Any other Mach E’s going to be attending?
Sponsored

carlsvt

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I work the Hagerty tent with my wife every month here. I brought mine in November right after I first got it, but we have to use the Flex to haul all the stuff since my Lightning has been out of commission for a while. Look for us next time and say hello, we can try to save you a parking spot as well.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Hey, just got my Mach E GT PE a week ago and was planning on bringing it to Charlotte's C&C as well. THis time last year I was bringing my Bronco, sadly with the top off (Dec event). Anyway, I will be there. Be great if we could park beside one another.

Now I need to find fast reliable Charlotte area charging stations in the Ford network. Not to normally charge, but to stop by if running low on range from out of town Our parents are just within RT range of the Mach E but if we drive the car at all while visiting, which we have this past week for test drives, we are barely making it home. I want to add the good charging stations in the Rock Hill, Gastonia, and Mooresville areas to my map. I may create a post about this soon.

OP
OP
ElectrifyCLT

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'd consider going but my car is dead with the HVBJB failure. No telling when I'll get it back :(

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I'd consider going but my car is dead with the HVBJB failure. No telling when I'll get it back :(
Oh no, that's not good. This must have just happened. What year is your Mach E?

OP
OP
ElectrifyCLT

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Build date of Oct 2021. Took delivery last December. It's currently stuck out in Albemarle at the Ford dealership out there. ~12,400 miles

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Build date of Oct 2021. Took delivery last December. It's currently stuck out in Albemarle at the Ford dealership out there. ~12,400 miles
Sorry to hear. Hopefully once they replace with the updated version it will not happen again. Obviously I am hopeful with a 2023 version, it is a solved issue.
Sponsored