First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Hey y’all,

I placed a Mach E GT order today (Dark Matter Grey, CoPilot360 + Glass Roof options) with Town and Country Ford off Independence here in CLT. Any Charlotte owners here? What dealer did you go with and how have your experiences been?

I’m hoping to take possession of the car in Late February 2022 when my current lease expires.
Sponsored

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
I purchased mine in Columbia, SC two months ago. I ordered it through them and also placed a second order for my dad. I have not seen many dealers in the CLT area too involved. The Fort Mill Ford dealer has chosen not to be EV certified and Keith Hawthorne by my office sold the demo they had and have had a Select on the lot with a crazy ADM on it last I checked.

OP
OP
ElectrifyCLT

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I purchased mine in Columbia, SC two months ago. I ordered it through them and also placed a second order for my dad. I have not seen many dealers in the CLT area too involved. The Fort Mill Ford dealer has chosen not to be EV certified and Keith Hawthorne by my office sold the demo they had and have had a Select on the lot with a crazy ADM on it last I checked.
I got a call from T&C today asking if I had any questions, I said no I just needed them to accept the order. The gentlemen seemed to think that we needed to come in to design the car. I told him I had already did that and charged the deposit, so they should just have to hit accept. I'm going to keep a close eye on it to see, but it doesn't seem like they've done dozens of these things just yet.

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I just bought my Mach-E from them last week. I was lucky and just happened to look online and saw they had one. Called to make sure it was still available and it was. I was there 10 min later and kept the keys in my hand until the better half could make it down to purchase. The whole thing took less than 2 hrs and was the easiest dealership I have ever dealt with. Granted I do work for Speedway Motorsports, so I am considered an employee, but everything was simple.

The sales guy did say this was one of the first ones they have had, so they didn't much. I ended up getting the Ford Pass stuff all setup before leaving the dealership on my own. They did print out directions, but really wasn't needed. Since the Mach-E is so new and hard for dealers to get I don't think they know the ins and outs of the car yet.

Originally I was going to order one, but didn't have to since they had the exact one I wanted that day. Like I said I got VERY lucky :) I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Best past is when I ever need to go to our offices there I can charge up for free :)

Thanks,

Ken~

OP
OP
ElectrifyCLT

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just bought my Mach-E from them last week. I was lucky and just happened to look online and saw they had one. Called to make sure it was still available and it was. I was there 10 min later and kept the keys in my hand until the better half could make it down to purchase. The whole thing took less than 2 hrs and was the easiest dealership I have ever dealt with. Granted I do work for Speedway Motorsports, so I am considered an employee, but everything was simple.

The sales guy did say this was one of the first ones they have had, so they didn't much. I ended up getting the Ford Pass stuff all setup before leaving the dealership on my own. They did print out directions, but really wasn't needed. Since the Mach-E is so new and hard for dealers to get I don't think they know the ins and outs of the car yet.

Originally I was going to order one, but didn't have to since they had the exact one I wanted that day. Like I said I got VERY lucky :) I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Best past is when I ever need to go to our offices there I can charge up for free :)

Thanks,

Ken~

Awesome! Congrats on your purchase. I looked this AM and the order has been accepted by the dealer, so I'm officially in the queue. I'll keep the thread up to date as I progress through the process.

Racing_Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, '04 Silverado
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey y’all,

I placed a Mach E GT order today (Dark Matter Grey, CoPilot360 + Glass Roof options) with Town and Country Ford off Independence here in CLT. Any Charlotte owners here? What dealer did you go with and how have your experiences been?

I’m hoping to take possession of the car in Late February 2022 when my current lease expires.
I have a GT order through Mooresville Ford with a production date next week. I have had very little contact with the dealer so far, so not much to report yet.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Space White
Country flag
I have a GT order through Mooresville Ford with a production date next week. I have had very little contact with the dealer so far, so not much to report yet.
I'll be interested to hear how your experience goes. I bought mine out-of-state, but will be going to either Mooresville or North Charlotte dealer with any service needs. I did buy a rear cargo mat from Mooresville and they were helpful and friendly.
Sponsored