ChatGPT, write me a song about an electric pony.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Set to an electric guitar?

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
That's shockingly good. Chat-GPT is getting scary.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I know! Way better.

I want to see how it does writing release notes… 😆
Ok for fun I tried that. I asked it to write release notes for power up 3.5.4.2. As a refresher, this is what Ford wrote.

Some minor fine-tuning so your vehicle can easily install the more detailed updates coming down the road. Ongoing updates like this help ensure that you'll always be driving the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-E™ electric vehicle. Enjoy.
This is what chatGPT wrote.
Ford Power-Up 3.5.4.2 Release Notes:

• Fixed an issue with the navigation system that caused it to crash when searching for certain addresses
  • Improved the accuracy of the vehicle's fuel economy readings
  • Added support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
  • Resolved a problem with the rearview camera that caused it to display a black screen in certain lighting conditions
  • Improved the Bluetooth connectivity for both phone calls and streaming audio
  • Added a feature that allows the driver to remotely start the vehicle using a smartphone app
  • Fixed an issue with the cruise control system that caused it to disengage unexpectedly
  • Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Note: This is a generic release notes and might not reflect the actual release notes of Ford Power-Up 3.5.4.2 as it's based on my knowledge cutoff and assumption.
It’s not accurate at all, but it’s the level of detail I WISH Ford would write.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
This is what chatGPT wrote.
Ford Power-Up 3.5.4.2 Release Notes:

• Fixed an issue with the navigation system that caused it to crash when searching for certain addresses
  • Improved the accuracy of the vehicle's fuel economy readings
  • Added support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
  • Resolved a problem with the rearview camera that caused it to display a black screen in certain lighting conditions
  • Improved the Bluetooth connectivity for both phone calls and streaming audio
  • Added a feature that allows the driver to remotely start the vehicle using a smartphone app
  • Fixed an issue with the cruise control system that caused it to disengage unexpectedly
  • Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Note: This is a generic release notes and might not reflect the actual release notes of Ford Power-Up 3.5.4.2 as it's based on my knowledge cutoff and assumption.
Holy s***t, I'm honestly gobsmacked. Ford needs to use ChatGPT!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I'd prefer accuracy over lists of made up details.
Well yes, I'm not saying they should make up fake notes. But they could put an engineering description of the update as input and have ChatGPT summarize it as release notes. Or use something like the above response as a template. ChatGPT does an excellent job writing copy that is very centric to what most people would expect instead of being "odd" like most of the release notes currently are. Having "normal" release notes could help improve owner confidence in Ford, since good release notes are a sign of technical competence. Tesla and Rivian do an excellent job with their release notes.

MickGT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
ChatGPT is a very unusual service. It surprises and scares me at the same time. I found channels on YouTube where artificial intelligence wrote music and it was not bad. But what ChatGPT does today surprises me - it's a cool service, but on the other hand, it can replace many people in the future.
I think Several large IT companies will release similar services, and if they are combined into one powerful service, will this not cause an increase in unemployment?)
Sponsored