Checking myproductadvisor.com it recommends me 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD First Edition

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Tried the webside a few months ago, and not surprising, the Mach E wasn't showing up. Just tried, and it looks like it has at least a couple of configurations of the Mach E. It's missing some details (like 0-60, and I think it might be the old price) but something is off for many of the models. Putting in my criteria, it does recommend me a Mach-E FE as the #1 recommendation (actually it was recommending the California route 1 version until I updated the importance for a couple of criteria). That is without giving any brand bias, so it should compare well for anyone wanting similar specs as myself. Does the Mach E come out as your #1 recommendation?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Tried the webside a few months ago, and not surprising, the Mach E wasn't showing up. Just tried, and it looks like it has at least a couple of configurations of the Mach E. It's missing some details (like 0-60, and I think it might be the old price) but something is off for many of the models. Putting in my criteria, it does recommend me a Mach-E FE as the #1 recommendation (actually it was recommending the California route 1 version until I updated the importance for a couple of criteria). That is without giving any brand bias, so it should compare well for anyone wanting similar specs as myself. Does the Mach E come out as your #1 recommendation?
#7. Although it's #2 out of the two full electrics shown. #1 is Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and #2 is Hyundai Kona Electric.

OP
OP

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Horrors, it thinks I want a Model Y!! :eek:
It recommends that (MY long range dual motor) to me as the #2 option after the Mach E. The model 3 was something like 7th.

Does it at least recommend the Mach E somewhere down the list?

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I got MY LR as number 1, with Mach E CR1 as number 2. Doesn't look like the premium awd is in there...

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I got Model Y then Mach-E, then a couple of PHEVs, then the professor and Maryanne :rolleyes: way too many questions!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
huh. There was no question about "heated seats" or "irrational need for a special edition" ?

but yeah, the top three are in general accurate for me, even though one of them is "garbage." ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Checking myproductadvisor.com it recommends me 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD First Edition 1601771996092

OP
OP

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
huh. There was no question about "heated seats" or "irrational need for a special edition" ?
Heated seats are under Seating and Capacity, Seating Features. Not sure where it gets special edition from, maybe somewhere under quality, comfort, and appearance section. I haven't seem any trim to come up besides the CR1 or FE.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Heated seats are under Seating and Capacity, Seating Features. Not sure where it gets special edition from, maybe somewhere under quality, comfort, and appearance section. I haven't seem any trim to come up besides the CR1 or FE.
I think he's pointing out that the CR1 keeps coming back as the "best" match, but the CR1 does not have heated seats and they cannot be added as an option from ford. So, if the quiz asked the question then the CR1 would not come up

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I think he's pointing out that the CR1 keeps coming back as the "best" match, but the CR1 does not have heated seats and they cannot be added as an option from ford. So, if the quiz asked the question then the CR1 would not come up
correct. although I guess heated seats is there apparently and I just missed it.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Just eat some Chili--instant heated seats... (well ok maybe in 15-20 minutes to let it percolate)
Sponsored