Illinois (Chicagoland) OEM Premium 19" wheels & tires for sale

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Swapped my set out for 18" wheels, so I don't need these anymore. They've had about 6,500 miles on them before the swap. No dings or curb rashes. $1,100. I'll be willing to travel a little to meet you somewhere if you're in the area. (This came from my RWD, so the fronts are still pretty unworn)

Hit me up if pics are needed.
Sponsored

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Swapped my set out for 18" wheels, so I don't need these anymore. They've had about 6,500 miles on them before the swap. No dings or curb rashes. $1,100. I'll be willing to travel a little to meet you somewhere if you're in the area. (This came from my RWD, so the fronts are still pretty unworn)

Hit me up if pics are needed.
What in the tire size on 19" wheels?

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
They're the stock tires, so 225/55/R19.
Thanks you. I'm getting close to a build date and wonder if I can replace my 225/60R18 on my CaRt1 with 19s and the premium wheels. would you know or have you seen that in the forum?

OP
OP

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Thanks you. I'm getting close to a build date and wonder if I can replace my 225/60R18 on my CaRt1 with 19s and the premium wheels. would you know or have you seen that in the forum?
Yup, I believe a bunch of people have done just that. I don't see why it wouldn't work; the sidewall height appears to be 0.4" lower than your Rt1 tires.

Are you really in Santa Clara? If so, I'll have to figure out the best way to ship them, assuming you don't already have some sort of corporate discount...

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Yup, I believe a bunch of people have done just that. I don't see why it wouldn't work; the sidewall height appears to be 0.4" lower than your Rt1 tires.

Are you really in Santa Clara? If so, I'll have to figure out the best way to ship them, assuming you don't already have some sort of corporate discount...
Oh, I'm sorry.. I was hunting around for the tire size. I just started thinking about swapping and will go with the stock size, as I assess the ride for a bit before making the change. Yes, I live in Santa Clara and shipping cost would be crazy! I appreciate your response and apologize for not being clearer, in the first message.
Sponsored