Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Please use "MACHE5OFF" at check out for 5% off for members here!
www.sumaperformance.com

(Closed)Group Buy up to 45% Off for Suma Mirrors, expiring 3/15/23. PRE-ORDER GROUP BUY LINK
15% off automatically when you apply code "MACH-E" at check out. Delivery is in late April.

Tired of blind spot? or just wanted to see more to feel safer when you drive? Suma Performance enhances your driving experience!

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

Features: 1. Blind spot reduced. 2. Hydrophobic. 3. Anti-glare (blue mirrors)
1. Up to 45% Off
2. Post your Purchase# here after purchase, so we can keep track of the # of preorders.
3. See details below.

Details on Group Buy:
- Automatic 15% off by applying "MACH-E" at check out.
- If 10 or more pre-orders, receive total 25% discount.
- If 20 or more pre-orders, receive total 35% discount.
- If 30 or more pre-orders, receive total 45% discount.

- Last day is 3/15/23
- The total discount will be reimbursed between 3/18/23-3/22/23.
- Delivery in late April.

PRE-ORDER GROUP BUY LINK

Pre-order List:
- If 10 or more pre-orders, receive total 25% discount.
- If 20 or more pre-orders, receive total 35% discount.
- If 30 or more pre-orders, receive total 45% discount.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I am interested in purchasing, especially at a discount. I do have three questions.

I see that this does not have auto dim feature and the blue option is used to reduce glare. How dark is the blue feature and does it reduce the visibility in low light conditions? I dont like tinted windows since they reduce the amount of visible light. I hope it is not the same.

There is a note on your website that says, Note the turn signal feature requires running the mirror wire to where the turn signal is where the fender is located. Professional installation is recommended. What is that about?

Finally, can you use quality glass cleaner on this? The website recommend Dr. Banner shampoo for cleaning. I have ceramic coating so I don't wash my car. Please advise as many of us may be cleaning these with some form of glass cleaner.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Thank you for trying to clarify, but honestly I'm still a bit confused. You previously needed testers, so presumably you've not yet tested the product on an actual Mach E during actual daily use. But you're now offering a group buy on an untested product...? Your return policy states:

Returns:
  • Within 7 days of receiving the merchandize.
  • Not used and in original packaging.
  • Used or partially installed products are non-refundable.
  • 15% of re-stocking fee applied.
  • Customers are responsible for return shipping fees.
  • Refund is credited within 3-7 business days after returns are received.
  • Special orders are not non-refundable.
How is this return policy compatible with testing?

Also, why have the prices on your website now been increased??? I didn't screenshot it, but I believe yesterday the most expensive version was much less than $209.95 (though I could be mistaken).

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Thank you for trying to clarify, but honestly I'm still a bit confused. You previously needed testers, so presumably you've not yet tested the product on an actual Mach E during actual daily use. But you're now offering a group buy on an untested product...? Your return policy states:

How is this return policy compatible with testing?

Also, why have the prices on your website now been increased??? I didn't screenshot it, but I believe yesterday the most expensive version was much less than $209.95 (though I could be mistaken).
Great Questions!. Regarding testing, we need to test only the BLIS feature. Making sure the BLIS feature work properly on MACH-E. This pre-order group by is not for testers. When you receive your pre-order group buy product, it's the final product and will have no issues.

100% satisfaction is guaranteed or money back, and you can see from our 900+ reviews from our site for customer sastisfaction. Regarding pricing, sorry that we made a mistake didn't realize the mistake until now. It has been updated it accordingly.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I am interested in purchasing, especially at a discount. I do have three questions.

I see that this does not have auto dim feature and the blue option is used to reduce glare. How dark is the blue feature and does it reduce the visibility in low light conditions? I dont like tinted windows since they reduce the amount of visible light. I hope it is not the same.

There is a note on your website that says, Note the turn signal feature requires running the mirror wire to where the turn signal is where the fender is located. Professional installation is recommended. What is that about?

Finally, can you use quality glass cleaner on this? The website recommend Dr. Banner shampoo for cleaning. I have ceramic coating so I don't wash my car. Please advise as many of us may be cleaning these with some form of glass cleaner.
You're correct that Suma mirrors don't come with the auto dimmer feature. The blue mirror serves the same purpose but it does reduce the visibility in low light conditions.

Please disregard the turn signal feature comment, which has been removed from the site, since we don't offer this feature on MACH-E.

Yes, glass cleaner will do without damaging the coating on your Suma mirrors.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Great Questions!. Regarding testing, we need to test only the BLIS feature. Making sure the BLIS feature work properly on MACH-E. This pre-order group by is not for testers. When you receive your pre-order group buy product, it's the final product and will have no issues.

100% satisfaction is guaranteed or money back, and you can see from our 900+ reviews from our site for customer sastisfaction. Regarding pricing, sorry that we made a mistake didn't realize the mistake until now. It has been updated it accordingly.
So your mistake was that your prices were too low and now you've raised them? Yesterday's prices were ~12% lower and now you're offering a 15% discount. Doesn't seem like much of a discount. For comparison, the 23+ Acura Integra mirrors on your site are $149.95 for basic, up to $179.95 for defroster + BLI (which I presume is essentially the same as BLIS).

šŸ˜•

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
So your mistake was that your prices were too low and now you've raised them? Yesterday's prices were ~12% lower and now you're offering a 15% discount. Doesn't seem like much of a discount. For comparison, the 23+ Acura Integra mirrors on your site are $149.95 for basic, up to $179.95 for defroster + BLI (which I presume is essentially the same as BLIS).

šŸ˜•
Mach-E mirrors are in the same category as SUV mirrors (e.g. Bronc, Tacoma, F150, etc.) on our site. These mirrors are larger than the mirrors of sedans and are more expensive to make, and thus the prices are higher. The previous prices were incorrect because they were the prices for sedans, sorry for the confusion.

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
Mach-E mirrors are in the same category as SUV mirrors (e.g. Bronc, Tacoma, F150, etc.) on our site. These mirrors are larger than the mirrors of sedans and are more expensive to make, and thus the prices are higher. The previous prices were incorrect because they were the prices for sedans, sorry for the confusion.
Actually, the MME mirrors are pretty itty-bitty, teenie-weenie. Just ask the IRS they even initially classified this vehicle as a car and not an SUV šŸ˜‚

I think that the ICE Mustang has larger mirrors than ours

slimothyjames

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag

šŸ˜•
$179.95 (Integra) vs $209.95 (MME); so $30+tax more šŸ˜’

Although the MME is classified as an "SUV", the mirror glass isn't anything special in terms of size. Honda/Acura products have fairly large mirrors (vs Euro cars) in my experience. I would say the glass is similar in size, if not the Honda/Acura actually being larger.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
$179.95 (Integra) vs $209.95 (MME); so $30+tax more šŸ˜’

Although the MME is classified as an "SUV", the mirror glass isn't anything special in terms of size. Honda/Acura products have fairly large mirrors (vs Euro cars) in my experience. I would say the glass is similar in size, if not the Honda/Acura actually being larger.
ok you folks were really convincing, and we've double-checked and confirmed that Mach-E mirrors are more appropriate in the same category as the sedans. Prices have been updated accordingly.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
ok you folks were really convincing, and we've double-checked and confirmed that Mach-E mirrors are more appropriate in the same category as the sedans. Prices have been updated accordingly.
Good, because I just did a quick check of cars parked in my neighborhood and I can confirm that the MME mirrors are indeed on the smaller end of the spectrum compared to sedans.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
You just got my business. I will put my order in this weekend. Just have to do some research to figure out if I go blue or clear. Leaning toward clear since I want maximum visibility.

COACH CHRIS

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Select
Country flag
Iā€˜m a huge fan of Sumaā€s mirrors. Had them on my Si and they were awesome. i think at one point I was gauging interest for the MME but there wasnā€™t much. Glad to see thatā€™s changed. Pre-ordered just now. (And FWIW, the Si mirrors were same setup - blue, BLIS, and defroster - and cost $152 back in 2019.)

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Iā€˜m a huge fan of Sumaā€s mirrors. Had them on my Si and they were awesome. i think at one point I was gauging interest for the MME but there wasnā€™t much. Glad to see thatā€™s changed. Pre-ordered just now. (And FWIW, the Si mirrors were same setup - blue, BLIS, and defroster - and cost $152 back in 2019.)
Thanks Chris!
Sponsored