Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Wheels

18″ Carbonized Gray Aluminum Wheels (Standard on Select)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mach-E 18-Inch Carbonized Gray Wheels Standard

18″ High Gloss Black Aluminum Wheel w/ Low Gloss Black Aero Cover
(Standard on California Route 1)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mach-E 18″ High Gloss Black Aluminum Wheel w: Low Gloss Black Aero Cover (Standard on Cal

19″ Shadow Silver Aluminum Wheel w/ Black Painted Aero Cover
(Included in Comfort Appearance Package 67A)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mach-E 19″ Shadow Silver Aluminum Wheel w: Black Painted Aero Cover (Included in Comfort

19″ Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels w/ High Gloss Black Pockets
(Standard on Premium & First Edition)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mach-E 19″ Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels w: High Gloss Black Pockets (Standard on Premium

Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Seats Stitchin

Black Onyx Perforated ActiveX Seating
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Black Onyx Perforated ActiveX Seat

Black Onyx Perforated ActiveX Seating w/ ST-Red Line Stitching
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Black Onyx Perforated ActiveX Seating w: ST-Red Line Stitching Seat

Black Onyx ActiveX Seating
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Black Onyx ActiveX Seating Seat

Black Onyx Cabin Environment w/ Grabber Blue Stitching
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Black Onyx Cabin Environment w: Grabber Blue Stitchin

Black Onyx Cabin Environment w/ ST-Line Red Stitching
Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Black Onyx Cabin Environment w: ST-Line Red Stitchin

Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Steering Wheel Closeu

Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment 2021 Mustang Mach-E Steering Wheel Closeup1

2021 Mustang Mach-E Black Onyx Perforated ActiveX Seating w: ST-Red Line Stitching Seat.jpg

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
All these are great lookings. Thank you?

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
Excellent details. Thanks.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Great images! Don't remember seeing the red stitches listen on the options that came up in the last couple of days. Do we know if that is paired with external colors?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Great images! Don't remember seeing the red stitches listen on the options that came up in the last couple of days. Do we know if that is paired with external colors?
Red stitching comes with Rapid Red or Carbonized Gray First Editions, Blue comes with Grabber Blue First Edition.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Red stitching comes with Rapid Red or Carbonized Gray First Editions, Blue comes with Grabber Blue First Edition.
Went back after I posted, and I see now... I have a Premium reservation in Red and was hoping for the red stitches, but I guess only first editions will have that. : (

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Nice to see some close ups. I know every vehicle has different options and controls. but odd that we get less buttons on the steering wheel vs other C2 based vehicles like the the escape / kuga and focus.

Seems that right hand side menu and selection controls for the dash are now volume, guess that means the drivers display is going to be pretty basic with no way to set various options instead all will have to go through the main touch screen.

ford-escape-titanium-2020-08-front-row--interior--steering-wheel.jpg

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
To me, the perforated versus standard is night and day difference. The perforated looks sooooo much better. Too bad they didn't have a sample of the light color.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Nice to see some close ups. I know every vehicle has different options and controls. but odd that we get less buttons on the steering wheel vs other C2 based vehicles like the the escape / kuga and focus.

Seems that right hand side menu and selection controls for the dash are now volume, guess that means the drivers display is going to be pretty basic with no way to set various options instead all will have to go through the main touch screen.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Closeup Looks at Mach-E Factory Wheels Options, Seats, Stitching, Cabin Environment ford-escape-titanium-2020-08-front-row--interior--steering-wheel
I think I am a fan of the fewer controls on the steering wheel idea. I was hoping for the same wheel as my FFE because it is very easy to find the controls without looking down since their tactile design is great. Hopefully this wheel will grow on me though...

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And (hopefully) greatly improved voice control.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
And (hopefully) greatly improved voice control.
From all the demos of sync 4a it seems it is going to have the same cloud based natural speech systems as other manufactures so will be better naturally how good will depends on what happesn when it has to fall back on when it can't connect to the cloud.. I do hope the base system is better than sync 3 which at least has a better hit rate than sync 2 which it is just a waste of time as it does not understand an English accent on usa models :(

One thing I like about the additional buttons on the steering wheel is that they get switched around depending on the model, on the ST you get a button to cycle through the drives modes directly and one to switch straight to sport. It would be nice on the mach-e to have similar with one button to cycle through the 3 modes modes and another used to toggle on / off one pedal driving without having to use the touch screen.

17a-ford-focus-st-2019-rt-steering-wheel-buttons.jpg
Sponsored