TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm still on MyFordTouch (Sync2 maybe?) in our 2013 Escapes, where navigating the voice controls is just more trouble than it's worth. So we pretty much abandoned even trying. 4a has to be 20x better than that, I hope.

But I do like having controls on the steering wheel too. I have most of those on the 2013 as well, just spread around a little more. One thing I'll really miss is the wider gap in the spokes at the bottom of the wheel. Most of my driving (except in thick traffic) is with one hand gripping the bottom of that wheel with my arm resting in my lap.

2013_ford_escape_28-533x400.jpg
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

I.Adams

First Name
Ingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo 2.0l 145HP
Occupation
Managing Design Engineer & IWI
Country flag
Greatings from Germany!

In German brochures there is still no information on rims. The correct choice of rims is crucial for energy consumption. There have been attempts in which it was found that different rims produces different ranges. The more open a rim is, the less range it has.

I am curious when the German Ford dealers will come to us with such information. Here it is currently extremely quiet about MME. Too calm if I can steal the remark. Thank you for these really great information. Keep on bringing me ... us such beautiful pictures!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Greatings from Germany!

In German brochures there is still no information on rims. The correct choice of rims is crucial for energy consumption. There have been attempts in which it was found that different rims produces different ranges. The more open a rim is, the less range it has.

I am curious when the German Ford dealers will come to us with such information. Here it is currently extremely quiet about MME. Too calm if I can steal the remark. Thank you for these really great information. Keep on bringing me ... us such beautiful pictures!
You are not alone. We have the same problem in the UK. No info

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well it is the same in Canada also, besides the fact that we don't have online reservatrions/order system, so all the info coming through these days is appreciated and makes me wanting this car more and more.

heywardjr

First Name
Heyward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I am so impressed with the Ford Mustang Mach-e - Blows me away. Love it. I'm going to order the 2022 GT model in a few weeks (9/27/21 is the date for ordering 2022 models). Can't wait.
Sponsored