Color of Space Grey Interior Steering Wheel?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
In the pictures on the website and printed materials, it looks like the steering wheel on space grey interiors has space grey accent on the lower part, which looks really sharp. However, the space grey interior vehicles I saw at the shows had all black steering wheels.
anyone know the deal on the space grey steering wheel color?
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
In the pictures on the website and printed materials, it looks like the steering wheel on space grey interiors has space grey accent on the lower part, which looks really sharp. However, the space grey interior vehicles I saw at the shows had all black steering wheels.
anyone know the deal on the space grey steering wheel color?
I think its going to be black steering wheel - did not hear anything about a different color steering wheel from the Ford Rep during the road show - he went through what might change in actual production vehicle and did not include the steering wheel color in that.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I think its going to be black steering wheel - did not hear anything about a different color steering wheel from the Ford Rep during the road show - he went through what might change in actual production vehicle and did not include the steering wheel color in that.
That’s disappointing. All the pictures on the website clearly show the white trim. In fact, I just looked again today.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Disappointing to me too, but it appears all black will be the shipped version since all of the road show vehicles are this way. They could surprise us, but more likely they just need to update the website photos. Maybe they are just waiting for Marketing to get photos done of a production car before updating everything at once.

That’s disappointing. All the pictures on the website clearly show the white trim. In fact, I just looked again today.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Disappointing to me too, but it appears all black will be the shipped version since all of the road show vehicles are this way. They could surprise us, but more likely they just need to update the website photos. Maybe they are just waiting for Marketing to get photos done of a production car before updating everything at once.
I suspect you're right, but I'm still holding out hope that they didn't have the production steering wheels with white trim ready for the prototype road show vehicles (the website is all renders - nothing on it is real).

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Not sure of those pictures but I went on to Ford Website just now and tried to order a Premium with white interior and the picture shows black steering wheel - irrespective of whether you select darker or lighter trim.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Color of Space Grey Interior Steering Wheel? Clipboard01

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Gallery images 11 and 13

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Townhall tomorrow. Will get to find out then. Other people I asked today said the grey wheel is staying the same even saw it at the plant. Get 100% tommorrow.
Thank you so much for everything you’ve been doing for us. I appreciate all the insight you’ve provided! ?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Townhall tomorrow. Will get to find out then. Other people I asked today said the grey wheel is staying the same even saw it at the plant. Get 100% tommorrow.
Yes, I’m also looking forward to the meeting! Should be lots of good EV strategy updates and a look at the EV Transit.

I also have the light grey interior on order so I’d be interested to see what comes of that.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Yes, I’m also looking forward to the meeting! Should be lots of good EV strategy updates and a look at the EV Transit.

I also have the light grey interior on order so I’d be interested to see what comes of that.
Did you hear the tesla remarks? lol

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Did you hear the tesla remarks? lol
I was only half listening at that point, trying to get my son logged into school. But I did like Jim's lighting round with Hau, always interesting to hear more about our leadership.
Sponsored