Color of Space Grey Interior Steering Wheel?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I was only half listening at that point, trying to get my son logged into school. But I did like Jim's lighting round with Hau, always interesting to hear more about our leadership.
I got a few things answered so was pretty happy. No one knows or wants to say anything on the grey steering wheel. it was like oh I didn't know we had one.

The talk of Biden and will be better for fords push and help them ease into BEV was good.

Really the only big point of any info on the mache was the mache will come out with a version of the software and there are many updates already planned and opening more of the mache up as time goes along if there are no problems. WHICH ALL LOOKS GOOD.

The main focus point is getting the price down on the batteries as quickly as they can, and being more aero dynamic.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The main focus point is getting the price down on the batteries as quickly as they can, and being more aero dynamic.
Shame those can't be OTA updates!

Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I got a few things answered so was pretty happy. No one knows or wants to say anything on the grey steering wheel. it was like oh I didn't know we had one.

The talk of Biden and will be better for fords push and help them ease into BEV was good.

Really the only big point of any info on the mache was the mache will come out with a version of the software and there are many updates already planned and opening more of the mache up as time goes along if there are no problems. WHICH ALL LOOKS GOOD.

Thanks for asking! Fingers crossed. It won’t be the end of the world but it sure looks nice in the renders!
Sponsored