Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Any Colorado Front Range owners interested in meeting up in the next couple of week with our Mach-Es? (And any future or potential Mach-E owners as well.)

The President of the Colorado Auto Dealers Assoc. owns a Mach-E and asked if there are enough Mach-E owners interested. They have a building near downtown Denver on Speer that we could meet in the parking lot.

I also thought about organizing some Mach-E drives up Mt Evans, Pikes Peak or Trail Ridge Rd. for this summer once they open.
Sponsored

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
My Mach-E isn't expected till Jul/Aug timeframe. I might be interested to come in my BMW and drool at the others.

sandrift

First Name
V.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue MME AWD ER; Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
We just lucked into an available MME — now we don’t have to wait for our order to get built. And we even got our original color - Infinite Blue. We’re ready to meet up and/or do some Front Range drives!

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
@Liv and I will be back in Denver in a week. We'll see about organizing a meetup as soon as we can. We just went to one today in San Diego and it was a blast!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Colorado Front Range meetups? PXL_20210705_220940907.MP

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Late notice, but there is a Mach-E Meetup tomorrow morning (Sunday, July 18th) at 7:30AM at Breakfast on Broadway in Englewood. Potential free breakfast for any Mach-E owner, too. Message me for details.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I also thought about organizing some Mach-E drives up Mt Evans, Pikes Peak or Trail Ridge Rd. for this summer once they open.
Mt Evans again? You are going to test that software patch aren't you??? If you are going to hit Trail Ridge Rd, it's a virtual parking lot now that everybody is traveling again. You should hit it early AM if you want any speed at all.

285 would be a great run to the backside of Breck and then back down I-70. Maybe get everybody to go to the upper lot at Red Rocks that would be an epic picture.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Mt Evans again? You are going to test that software patch aren't you??? If you are going to hit Trail Ridge Rd, it's a virtual parking lot now that everybody is traveling again. You should hit it early AM if you want any speed at all.

285 would be a great run to the backside of Breck and then back down I-70. Maybe get everybody to go to the upper lot at Red Rocks that would be an epic picture.
We drove 285 and the over to Breck right after we got our Mach-E. That would be a great one to do with a group of Mach-Es.

I've heard Trail Ridge Road is packed. If we go, we'll definitely go early.

As for Pikes Peak... I might try it on August 1st. I'm not sure I will encourage anyone else to give it a try unless I encounter no issues.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
We drove 285 and the over to Breck right after we got our Mach-E. That would be a great one to do with a group of Mach-Es.

As for Pikes Peak... I might try it on August 1st. I'm not sure I will encourage anyone else to give it a try unless I encounter no issues.
Best of luck with Pikes Peak. It's paved all the way up, so should be great for the electric motors compared to ICE. Let us know if you have any issues on the way. My friend Paul Dallenbach can give you some tips on the twisty parts! Just avoid this: https://www.bing.com/search?q=youtu...qxHAMMsw=&shth=OVP.2WtfLdbSUxB3HVBTmKUEjAEsDh

sandrift

First Name
V.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue MME AWD ER; Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
For anyone in the area who might not know, RMNP is using timed entry again this year, so no Trail Ridge Road drives without substantial advance planning (unless you can get to the park entrance before 6:00 am or wait until after 5:00 pm).
Sponsored