Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicles
Subaru WRX
Country flag
The CEO/President of the Colorado Auto Dealers Association reached out to me on Twitter. He asked if there would be interest in starting a Mach-E club in Colorado. It sounds like they would help with a meeting location (post-COVID) if we wanted that and contacts to Mach-E buyers through all of the Colorado Ford dealers.

What do you all think? Interested? I wouldn't mind doing some get togethers, showing off our vehicles to non-Mach-E owners, etc. next year.

We could also be the start of something bigger. I could see regional Mach-E clubs under a national Mach-E club and being part of the umbrella Mustang CLub of America.

MattG

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
Count me in. Maybe we should organize a track day at that highway patrol training track in Golden(?). 😁

OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicles
Subaru WRX
Country flag

MattG

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
Sarian Motorsports has organized track days there as well as High Plains raceway. I've been out to High Plains to watch motorcycle racing and they also have their own track days:
https://www.highplainsraceway.com/open-lapping-days/
I love High Plains Raceway, I did a track day there years ago and that track is a lot of fun. I don’t think it’d be well suited to a Mach-E event though due to lack of charging infrastructure in that area!

OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicles
Subaru WRX
Country flag
I love High Plains Raceway, I did a track day there years ago and that track is a lot of fun. I don’t think it’d be well suited to a Mach-E event though due to lack of charging infrastructure in that area!
Yeah, I thought of that and it could kill the opportunity. I wonder if they have 14-50 plugs?

In any case, I'll keep this thread in mind and as we start to get our Mach-Es, I'll post any info about forming a group.

dbsb3233

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2013 Escape Titanium, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE (Red)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The CEO/President of the Colorado Auto Dealers Association reached out to me on Twitter. He asked if there would be interest in starting a Mach-E club in Colorado. It sounds like they would help with a meeting location (post-COVID) if we wanted that and contacts to Mach-E buyers through all of the Colorado Ford dealers.

What do you all think? Interested? I wouldn't mind doing some get togethers, showing off our vehicles to non-Mach-E owners, etc. next year.

We could also be the start of something bigger. I could see regional Mach-E clubs under a national Mach-E club and being part of the umbrella Mustang CLub of America.
I got the same ask from him in a reply to a tweet I made last week. I told him the same as I'll say here - I love the online chats but I'm not really a "club" person. Just not really my thing.

I did point him to these forums though. Not sure if he joined.

OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicles
Subaru WRX
Country flag
I got the same ask from him in a reply to a tweet I made last week. I told him the same as I'll say here - I love the online chats but I'm not really a "club" person. Just not really my thing.

I did point him to these forums though. Not sure if he joined.
I don't think he did. I don't think I care to have meetings in a building, but I could see getting together for a burger and a drive. And it could be a nice way to show off the cars since they will be rare for awhile. We'll see how things go in the next couple of months.

Advertisement