kkl9588

First Name
Kishawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
We're organizing a Colorado Mach-E Meetup on September 5th at 4pm. It will be at the Colorado Auto Dealers Assoc at 290 Speer Blvd, Denver, CO 80203. I figure we can just hang out, go for a Mach-E drive, or grab a bite to eat -- whatever everyone feels like.

Details: https://mach-e.org/event/meeting-or-networking-event-denver-mach-e-meetup/
FB Event: https://fb.me/e/1rS44Wp3F
First post on this forum, MME (Premium, Space White, AWD, ER) ordered 8/4 with Schomp Ford /Aurora, CO. Have yet to receive Production Date so I'm nervous. No VIN yet...
If anyone has any Space White pics they would share that would be great. Going to try and make the 9/5 event in Denver in hopes to see a Space White in person. Thanks in advance for replies.....

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
First post on this forum, MME (Premium, Space White, AWD, ER) ordered 8/4 with Schomp Ford /Aurora, CO. Have yet to receive Production Date so I'm nervous. No VIN yet...
If anyone has any Space White pics they would share that would be great. Going to try and make the 9/5 event in Denver in hopes to see a Space White in person. Thanks in advance for replies.....
Here's a Space White (next to a Star White, Infinite Blue, and Grabber Blue) from a meetup I organized when I was in San Diego. The other photo is of a Space White of someone that said they plan on being there on Sunday. We hope you can make it too!

PXL_20210705_220940907.MP.jpg

a554b5d39ad8b81b9eaa80778139d7a5.jpg