Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I believe this is showing its been handed over to the trucking company to get loaded up headed across town to your dealer. Mine stayed in that state around a week. When it goes through it’ll suddenly have a freight bill you can look at with your delivery sign off… At that point i started calling my dealer and I knew about it before they did. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

wombats3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach E Premium EX AWD (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
I believe this is showing its been handed over to the trucking company to get loaded up headed across town to your dealer. Mine stayed in that state around a week. When it goes through it’ll suddenly have a freight bill you can look at with your delivery sign off… At that point i started calling my dealer and I knew about it before they did. :)
I hope you're right. Really appreciate your help!

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
Thank you!

So, I just checked it and it showed up! I'm confused though because when I look at the OrderTrack site, it says in transit with 86 other vehicles. So, is it on a train from KC (or still being loaded) or on the truck? I don't know what to think.

unitedroad.JPG

ordertrack.JPG
My bet is that your car changed railyards in Kansas City to the Muncie ramp and will now catch a train to CO.

OP
OP

wombats3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach E Premium EX AWD (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
My bet is that your car changed railyards in Kansas City to the Muncie ramp and will now catch a train to CO.
Yeah, I'm inclined to think that, too. Either way, it's getting close I suppose.

comolaflor_22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
Thank you!

So, I just checked it and it showed up! I'm confused though because when I look at the OrderTrack site, it says in transit with 86 other vehicles. So, is it on a train from KC (or still being loaded) or on the truck? I don't know what to think.

unitedroad.JPG

ordertrack.JPG
Mine has the same status now (just started showing delivered to Muncie this evening)! I’m despairing a bit about a previous post in this thread saying theirs sat in a Colorado rail yard for two months before getting to Fort Collins (where we’re located). Here’s hoping for no more delays. We ordered in late May 2021 and the anticipation is killing me.