Compliment to my dealership, but also check to make sure X-Plan pricing is applied, if eligible

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Given some of the horror stories I have read about dealership experiences of some MME buyers, I have to take a moment to compliment Bredemann Ford in Glenview, IL. I had never been to their dealership before and actually skipped a number of other Ford dealers closer to my house in Chicago to give them a shot because I had confirmation from them that they would not apply any ADM on the purchase and would honor my X-Plan. The purchase experience was the smoothest I have ever had. They asked what I wanted on my trade and gave it to me without any haggling (I admit that I had done my homework on that though). They also had all the documentation ready to go and had laid out the Ford Options vs. Ford Flex Buy financing for me and gave me the better of the two (which worked out to be the Flex Buy financing in my situation). My wife thought for sure that they would low ball me on my trade and that they would have me spending 3-4 hours or more at the dealership working through everything, but I told the dealer that I had no more than 90 minutes to get the deal completed and told them that I had no interest in any add-ons. They respected my wishes and did all they could to get me out of there quickly and there was only one quick mention of asking me if I wanted an extended warranty. No pressure at all.

Following up with my salesman a couple days later asking about when I should expect my license plates and another matter that I asked for some help with related to my trade payoff, he came right out and told me that, in reviewing my paperwork on his day off yesterday, he actually noticed that the X-Plan pricing was not actually applied to my deal! I guess I missed that somehow when I was combing through the details with their finance guy (maybe I was blinded by excitement about the car or something). Regardless, he asked that I come back in to sign the documents once more so that I get my MME FE at the X-Plan pricing, as I was supposed to have in the first place. Minor annoyance, but I appreciate the honesty about the whole thing.

So, for those who are X-Plan eligible, make sure that it is applied to your deal and you don't miss it like I did. And, just wanted to publicly give a shout out to my dealership. Great experience overall!
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Congrats, this dealer should be promoted!