Comprehensive PowerUp (OTA) Poll (1.x-2.x)

What is your Mach E's current PowerUp level?

• Total voters

Chainspell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag
Got 2.8.1 on Thursday. Nothing over the weekend, but just a 10 second backup drive out of the garage into the driveway was enough to trigger 2.8.2 today! Bluecruise tested and working. Finally!
Sponsored

mrgoofy45

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan Muano
Occupation
Healthcare Worker
Country flag
The dealership failed, for a week, trying to do Blue Cruise upgrade. Ford finally told the dealership to give me back the car, and they'd try to force it OTA. It didn't upgrade any over the next few days, until I noticed I had no schedule hours for upgrades. Once I told it to update every night from 9pm to 6am, the upgrades came fast. Within a few days I had Blue Cruise and it says latest upgrade is 2.83.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Got 2.8.1 on Thursday. Nothing over the weekend, but just a 10 second backup drive out of the garage into the driveway was enough to trigger 2.8.2 today! Bluecruise tested and working. Finally!
Did your first start after 2.8.2 behave really strange? I don’t remember the details now, but the car definitely did not start for me, and I had a progress bar on the center console with a strange message that I don’t recall. After 30 seconds or so, well before the progress bar finished, CarPlay connected, and then it started normally. I assumed it was related to the update, but LVB/HVBJB failure was definitely in the back of my mind.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Just updated my vote to 2.5.2 after I received 2.8.2 last night and have BlueCruise and used it on my commute.

Chainspell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag
Did your first start after 2.8.2 behave really strange? I don’t remember the details now, but the car definitely did not start for me, and I had a progress bar on the center console with a strange message that I don’t recall. After 30 seconds or so, well before the progress bar finished, CarPlay connected, and then it started normally. I assumed it was related to the update, but LVB/HVBJB failure was definitely in the back of my mind.
Yes, but it was more of a SYNC issue. I didn't see what you described. My climate control power buttons were swapped. It was really bizarre. I.E. when it was "on" the fans would turn off. Then when it was set to "off" it would turn back on, presumably at my last temp setting. All that cleared away after restart.

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
After sitting on 2.6 for a few weeks (just before Memorial Day weekend) the 2.7s started rolling in.
.1 (6/15), .3 (6/18) and .4 (6/21). No issues...

Hoping for a not-too long wait for BC in order to give it a try.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Updated my vote to 2.8.3

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
2.7.1 showed up today, so I changed my vote to 2.4.1

jetermeyer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX 300H, Acura TLX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was stuck on 1.7.1 for 6 months. Finally got that fixed at dealer and within a couple of weeks I received a bunch of updates all the way to 2.8.3. Blue Cruise activated. Just went to check for updates and noticed my auto update will not stay on. Same as before 1.7.1. I'm able to turn it on but as soon as I leave the screen it reverts to off. Anyone else seeing this problem? 10 steps forward now 1 back:(

reirey

First Name
Reina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I got 2.7.4 about a week ago. Is there an official list of updates from Ford? Would be nice to look at a list of updates and see what's coming up for me.

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag

DRuth086

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Country flag
My car tried 2.7.3 last night. It failed. Surprised by this as I've had BlueCruise since my dealer installed it over months ago.
Sponsored