Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
@Mach1E - it is an AWD ER "100kWh" battery
I don't know if any of my additions would make any difference in performance (weight). I do not have the glass roof, but apart from that I got everything I could get without buying an GT.
Screw the Ford data sheet, although, Ford’s advertised specs are pretty accurate.

The 4X (ER AWD in your parlance) is rated at 0-60mph in 4.8 secs (omitting 1ft roll out). Using my Dragy module, I’ve seen 4.8-5.1 secs (omitting 1ft roll out of .2-.3 secs) in varying conditions, using different launch techniques.

Motor Trend and Car and Driver have achieved 4.8-4.9 secs as well and they’ve also gotten 13.4-13.6 secs in the 1/4 mile at 103-103.5mph.

It’s a fairly quick vehicle and it pulls from 0–114mph with no real let up until about 108-110mph where the digits start to click over very deliberately.

https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-first-test-review/

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a36877450/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-ev-of-the-year/

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Haha, that’s known as the “Winter” test. They later got a 4.8 to 60 and 13.6@103mph 1/4 mile. They also re-tested the 75mph highway range and updated their rather poor initial extrapolation estimate of 190 miles to reflect an actual observed range of 250 miles. Second only to a Long Range Model S in that test.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a36877450/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-ev-of-the-year/

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Haha, that’s known as the “Winter” test. They later got a 4.8 to 60 and 13.6@103mph 1/4 mile. They also re-tested the 75mph highway range and updated their rather poor initial extrapolation estimate of 190 miles to reflect an actual observed range of 250 miles. Second only to a Long Range Model S in that test.

To be fair, McS is in Sweden.

Not sure if they’ll ever experience “summer performance.”

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag

I saw that, if they’re in Stockholm or Gothenberg or anywhere else south (Trollhattan? Long live Saab!) maybe 70s in the summer. Plenty warm in the 60s or 70s to see max numbers based on what I’ve seen so far. If they’re up by the Arctic Circle, forget it.

Reactions: McS

McS

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag

:D

Good point! We have to rely on downhill performance instead ;)

zog

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
My GT Performance will be delivered on Wednesday next week!
They had to order winter tires for it otherwise I would have received it tomorrow. :(
I went for the cyber orange with panoramic roof as I love that color. Let's see how it behaves on the Swedish roads in the winter (Stockholm) now and I think I will drive the battery empty the very first day as I am so excited !
There are not many Mach E around here and since I bought it last week I have really looked out for any on the roads, but I have no seen any yet. Nice to have a bit of a rare car for once and not the ordinary Teslas etc that you see by the dozens on the roads.

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 Cali Rt1 RWD
Occupation
IT
This may or may not be worth much but I thought I would chime in; I am an absolute speed freak, I have owned two AMG *63's, several corvettes, and motorcycles with 150+hp... and I bought the Cali RT1 RWD Mach-E, allegedly the slowest one. Why? Range for starters. But second the torque is more then enough to get a giggle on from time to time on back roads and every time I floor it I actually have a hard time believing the 0-60 figures. But you never go 0-60 anyway. I had a BMW i3 for a while that was, for a while, the fastest car bmw ever made 0-30. 0-30, 0-45; that's where you drive 90% of the time. Only during the occasional stomp to get on the highway will you use a 0-60 time or get even close to a 1/4 mile attempt. Any Mach-E has enough torque to have fun with if you ask me.
Sponsored