Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Went out to run a quick errand this afternoon and decided to stop at our nearby EA chargers to use up some of our free charging balance (thanks @Ford Motor Company ). Low and behold, Electrify America chose our location as the first nationwide to do this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cool Electrify America DCFC experience this evening - pics 4F70D9B3-F2CF-4E4E-8B9F-3F9ABD1ABB8C

Great idea to make the charging speeds that visible! And make it clear who should park there haha. Also got to talk with a couple of EA representatives for a bit and they seemed very interested in the feedback I provided to their questions.

Now I’m looking forward to the free bbq and coffee they’re having out there the next couple of days.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cool Electrify America DCFC experience this evening - pics 09F82758-8E02-46F7-8E0B-9C3E16B7FA7F

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I still have my MME order (to be delivered next summer/fall) but I now have a Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd with 2 years free charging at Electrify America.
I fast charged for the first time at 150kv although 350kv was available: 24 min 34% to 89% 45kv kwh, free. Very pleasant experience.
I've looked at local EA charge stations and only seen VW ID4s and Ioniq 5. No MME. Teslas are super abundant on the streets, but they apparently charge in "their" network.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cool Electrify America DCFC experience this evening - pics 1646961427223