Vikki331

First Name
Vikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hi everyone! Yesterday I finally got my Rav red Mach E after four months of tracking down and waiting for it. SO worth the wait! Anyway, I was a little disappointed because the dealer license plate frames kind of detract from the car(well, havping license plates at all detract from the car?). So, I took a chance and found some really cool ones made especially for the Mach E! It is on ETSY website and the guy who makes them is called “CrispyMods” and he makes them in all colors to match each color of whatever color your Mach e is. I just thought I’d share that because for license plate frames, they look pretty sharp, at least better than the dealership frames. ??
Sponsored

bairdc3

First Name
Baird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium EXT, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Equinox
Occupation
Chief Technology Officer
Country flag
May want to measure first. The back license plate frame must not be that high otherwise it will touch the bumper as the lift gate opens and closes. I got silicone ones that basically are the same size as the license plate itself so it did not touch the bumper and rub.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’ve been looking for a new frame. What are you using that fits the front bracket that comes with the car?

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
i just got delivered a license plate holder assembly that mounts under the front bumper instead of having to drill into it.
stonsho part #SNS279

Now Im just hoping the dealer doesnt drill into my bumper to attach the standard lp holder !

RW Journey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME FE
Country flag
Glad to hear you're loving the car! Have been looking for plain carbon fiber plate frames to match my carbon fiber plates. Thanks for sharing!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
i just got delivered a license plate holder assembly that mounts under the front bumper instead of having to drill into it.
stonsho part #SNS279

Now Im just hoping the dealer doesnt drill into my bumper to attach the standard lp holder !
Early MME's have the license plate brackets installed at the factory. The dealers don't install them. Later cars (not sure when this takes effect) are supposed to have the brackets left off for the dealer to install. Drop your dealer a not and ask them to update your order to delete the front plate bracket and tell them to not install the brackets at all.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A few months ago, I bought one from CrispyMods, for my Star White MME. I had to special order it, so the stickers on the bottom left and right of the plate, weren’t hidden. There are no issues with it hitting the bumper, when the lift gate opens and closes.

https://etsy.me/3omsYcE

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cool Mach e license plate frames D332885E-A4A4-4ECC-B8AF-18F7B0DDBE09

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Please include URLs when you post products.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Early MME's have the license plate brackets installed at the factory. The dealers don't install them. Later cars (not sure when this takes effect) are supposed to have the brackets left off for the dealer to install. Drop your dealer a not and ask them to update your order to delete the front plate bracket and tell them to not install the brackets at all.
The dealer told me today that the last three Mach e's that they have gotten did not have the front lp mount installed at the factory

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I bought one of those, but I was concerned that the frame might scratch the paint, so I replaced it with a silicone frame. I tried it on the front with the factory plate bracket, and it did not fit well there, so now it is on my wife's LEAF :confused:

OP
OP

Vikki331

First Name
Vikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Mustang Mach E
Country flag
A few months ago, I bought one from CrispyMods, for my Star White MME. I had to special order it, so the stickers on the bottom left and right of the plate, weren’t hidden. There are no issues with it hitting the bumper, when the lift gate opens and closes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cool Mach e license plate frames ACCE0235-6309-49E9-9339-C5BBA5C84B78
I got these as well. I got red to match my Mach e. They fit very well and look awesome!

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cool Mach e license plate frames ACCE0235-6309-49E9-9339-C5BBA5C84B78
Picked one up from him as well. Very nice!?