prius2pony

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium First Edition
Country flag
I think I saw info on this somewhere, but can't find it: Which model(s) have a "grill" that is not the same color as the body? Which model(s) have the black "lip" over the wheels (vs. body color)? Which model(s) have black caps for the rearview mirrors? Thanks!
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I think I saw info on this somewhere, but can't find it: Which model(s) have a "grill" that is not the same color as the body? Which model(s) have the black "lip" over the wheels (vs. body color)? Which model(s) have black caps for the rearview mirrors? Thanks!
All of the non-GT models have a body color front nose. And all of those have a black mustache. On the Select and California Rt 1, the mustache isn't glossy and is notched, while the others are glossy and smooth.

GT nose looks like a three dimensional dark gray/black pattern, covered with a smooth, clear layer.

Black caps on the mirrors for all trims except for Select and First Edition.

Flat black wheel lips on Select, glossy black on Premium and CR1, body color on FE and GT.

You can see all this in the vehicle builder on Ford's web site. The available combinations are different for European models.

OP
OP
prius2pony

prius2pony

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium First Edition
Country flag
All of the non-GT models have a body color front nose. And all of those have a black mustache. On the Select and California Rt 1, the mustache isn't glossy and is notched, while the others are glossy and smooth.

GT nose looks like a three dimensional dark gray/black pattern, covered with a smooth, clear layer.

Black caps on the mirrors for all trims except for Select and First Edition.

Flat black wheel lips on Select, glossy black on Premium and CR1, body color on FE and GT.

You can see all this in the vehicle builder on Ford's web site. The available combinations are different for European models.
Thank you!
Sponsored