djjerv91

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER Infinite Blue
Country flag
Over the past week or so, my cruise control is just turning off mid-drive with only a ding letting me know it happened. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It has happened I think 3 times. Only message that pops up is Adaptive Cruise Control is not available. Thanks for any information on this.
Sponsored

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Over the past week or so, my cruise control is just turning off mid-drive with only a ding letting me know it happened. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It has happened I think 3 times. Only message that pops up is Adaptive Cruise Control is not available. Thanks for any information on this.
This also happens to me, but since I have no way to figure it out, I chalk it up to another “mysterious happening with an MME”. I always keep my hands on the steering wheel. I don’t trust BlueCruise either.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Wondering if maybe your sensors are dirty or malfunctioning...

Bongjovi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E X AWD
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
This started with my car on the most recent update. It would primarily happen when the road surface changed from blacktop to concrete, or driving around sunrise/sunset.

as of this morning my front camera stopped working and I now have no available cruise control options

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Usually happens if you’re driving directly into sun or when it has a hard time reading the lines on the road, it’s normal operation.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
This started with my car on the most recent update. It would primarily happen when the road surface changed from blacktop to concrete, or driving around sunrise/sunset.

as of this morning my front camera stopped working and I now have no available cruise control options
Same here. Also will drop if I hit a large bump when the road surface level changes. When it cancels, it usually becomes available within a few minutes.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hi there, Jonathon! This doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having with your Mach-E. Please go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and dealership information. I’d be happy to look into these cruise control concerns for you. Thank you.

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
There are issues with the front facing camera and associated modules.
Sponsored