Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Ford has announced a CSP for the HVAC module update to address a lack of heat in conditions below 5ºF. This is the same software provided in the Power-Up 3.6.1 OTA update, so if you got that already you don't need this. This is a software update only and should take about 25 minutes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CSP 22B28 - Reprogram HVAC Control Module 22B28 Bulletin

Attachments

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford has announced a CSP for the HVAC module update to address a lack of heat in conditions below 5ºF. This is the same software provided in the Power-Up 3.6.1 OTA update, so if you got that already you don't need this. This is a software update only and should take about 25 minutes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CSP 22B28 - Reprogram HVAC Control Module 22B28 Bulletin
I received the OTA. The CSP is flagged in FordPass. Will the CSP flag ever drop from FordPass? No big deal - just wondering.

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I received the OTA. The CSP is flagged in FordPass. Will the CSP flag ever drop from FordPass? No big deal - just wondering.
Yes, after an automated warranty claim for the CSP is created in the next week or two.

VindictivePantz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MACH-E Premium AWD w/ Ext. Battery
Country flag
Mine appeared in my Ford account not too long after this was posted. I made an appointment for yesterday, ~45 minutes later, was done.

So far, all I know is that I get the sweet satisfaction that it's no longer listed as "open" on my Ford account, but in a few weeks it'll get put to the test (during the time of year I question why I am in the Chicago area.) 😅

Seb59

First Name
Seb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ExtendedRange Ice-White edition
Country flag
Alright, my MME was at v4.1.3, and i went to my dealership to make this 22B28 reprogram.
Do you mean I just lost 2hrs of my time this morning? 😅

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
Alright, my MME was at v4.1.3, and i went to my dealership to make this 22B28 reprogram.
Do you mean I just lost 2hrs of my time this morning? 😅
Yes, exactly. I did this earlier this week, I leave the car at night. I told them I already got the update, just give me my damn 2nd key fob 22B10. They still went through 22B28 presumably so they could bill Ford for it. And of course, the server was crashing. Good thing I didn't sit around waiting for it.

Seb59

First Name
Seb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ExtendedRange Ice-White edition
Country flag
They still went through 22B28 presumably so they could bill Ford for it.
Pffff.....this is silly...

If you want to laugh:
I arrive there, forgot my key fob. I decide to leave my phone in the car. I get to the wainting room, install myself so i can work comfortably. Microsoft teams asks me for a dual authentification token, that only i can get through my phone... I really lost these 2 hours 😂😂

Now, i hope my boss is not reading this thread. 😅

Takeaway: Never forget to take your key fob when you do a recall at your dealership!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Pffff.....this is silly...

If you want to laugh:
I arrive there, forgot my key fob. I decide to leave my phone in the car. I get to the wainting room, install myself so i can work comfortably. Microsoft teams asks me for a dual authentification token, that only i can get through my phone... I really lost these 2 hours 😂😂

Now, i hope my boss is not reading this thread. 😅

Takeaway: Never forget to take your key fob when you do a recall at your dealership!
I think this is another reason to get an additional fob, pull the battery, and tuck it in a faraday bag someplace not too obvious (I’m thinking maybe the glove box?) 😀
Sponsored