nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
I apologize if this is redundant but I can't find the answer by searching the forum. Does anyone know what shifts as to days and hours are worked at the Cuautitlan Assembly Plant? Also does anyone know what the number of units built per hour and day is?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Well, I'm still not following why he would say that, what am I missing?
OK in plain terms, it's a joke, inferring that you are attempting industrial espionage to gain competitive advantage.

This has been used with great success in the past to build inferior capacitors, for example. So if you could schedule Tesla "GM" employees to work this weekend, I expect we can tell which vehicles they produced when we notice the worsened panel gaps we'll see on our roadways within a few months.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OK in plain terms, it's a joke, inferring that you are attempting industrial espionage to gain competitive advantage.

This has been used with great success in the past to build inferior capacitors, for example. So if you could schedule Tesla "GM" employees to work this holiday, maybe we tell which vehicles were produced this holiday when we notice the worsened panel gaps hit the roadways in a few months.
Ok, got it, I'm just trying to figure when my batch 6819 vehicle scheduled for 6/27 will be built. lol

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I apologize if this is redundant but I can't find the answer by searching the forum. Does anyone know what shifts as to days and hours are worked at the Cuautitlan Assembly Plant? Also does anyone know what the number of units built per hour and day is? Will they be working July 4th since it is in Mexico?
Contrary to the opinion of many Americans, the American Independence Day is celebrated by exactly one country, nobody else seems to care. Go figure.

Unless there is coincidentally another holiday in Mexico occurring on Monday, the factory will be operating. It’s possible Ford could have them on an enforced day off, but that would also be unrelated to the U.S. July 4th celebration.

As for shifts, that has changed over the past year. I doubt there’s anyone on the forum that conclusively can tell you.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I can not figure out how to post animated gifs here otherwise I would have posted this sooner :D
Easier on a cellphone. I just copy the gif and paste it. On my desktop I have to download it then upload it. Probably a work around for the latter scenario. But it’s not worth the effort to learn it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag