Current financing rebates and incentives?

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Now that people are starting to take delivery, I have a question about what financing rebates and incentives are currently available specifically through Ford. When completing my purchase the dealer was generally uninformed of anything available including the Active Assist Early Adopter Incentive of $100 (even after sharing the info the sales manager had to look into it further before processing). I also found through Ford financing the following information (program #13896) which leads me to believe there should be an additional $1,000 rebate through Ford Financing (or Options if going that route) in addition to the low APR. This is a Ford program and not identified as regional. Could anyone (@hybrid2bev) confirm if this is the case? Sales manager didn't have anything show in his system and simply stated it is possible that it cannot be combined with X Plan.

Screenshot_20210128-104648_Facebook.jpg
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Now that people are starting to take delivery, I have a question about what financing rebates and incentives are currently available specifically through Ford. When completing my purchase the dealer was generally uninformed of anything available including the Active Assist Early Adopter Incentive of $100 (even after sharing the info the sales manager had to look into it further before processing). I also found through Ford financing the following information (program #13896) which leads me to believe there should be an additional $1,000 rebate through Ford Financing (or Options if going that route) in addition to the low APR. This is a Ford program and not identified as regional. Could anyone (@hybrid2bev) confirm if this is the case? Sales manager didn't have anything show in his system and simply stated it is possible that it cannot be combined with X Plan.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current financing rebates and incentives? Screenshot_20210128-104648_Facebook
The $1000 cash back (or $2500 in some areas) is for Ford Options only.

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
That's what I originally thought but wording in the disclaimer on my attached file states "Ford Credit Bonus Cash requires Ford Credit financing." (Program 13896) The Options cash back is listed separately but with the same program #.

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
Maybe not. I went to my dealer, selected Mach E, and see this (I am in a $2500 area). Looks like maybe $2500 for either financing *or* options.....not sure if this is available for my Drop FE.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current financing rebates and incentives? 1611888855181

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current financing rebates and incentives? 1611888949328

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current financing rebates and incentives? 1611888738302

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Maybe not. I went to my dealer, selected Mach E, and see this (I am in a $2500 area). Looks like maybe $2500 for either financing *or* options.....not sure if this is available for my Drop FE.

In both screenshots, it clearly states Ford Options...

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yeah, and we know that’s the case. But it really is worded pretty poorly when it says $2500 cash back AND .9% APR for 48 months. That implies you can get both.

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, but if you read the second one, the terms and rates line up with the known Ford Credit financing details (rates per each term). Maybe someone at Ford messed up, but if so, why have one hyperlink for Options and one hyperlink for financing?

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, but if you read the second one, the terms and rates line up with the known Ford Credit financing details (rates per each term). Maybe someone at Ford messed up, but if so, why have one hyperlink for Options and one hyperlink for financing?
And the 0.9% plus $2500 description has a different program # 21212. I'm not saying it's valid, it's probably a mistake, but it's there, and it is a second "offer" distinct from Options, which is clearly labeled as Options.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
And the 0.9% plus $2500 description has a different program # 21212. I'm not saying it's valid, it's probably a mistake, but it's there, and it is a second "offer" distinct from Options, which is clearly labeled as Options.
Yeah definitely worth double checking with the dealer. If I had the opportunity to get $2500 off of a 0.9% financing deal, I"d take it in a heartbeat!

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Very confusing. I can read this several different ways. No matter. If you're thinking about financing or if you're on the fence about financing or Options definitely worth looking into.

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
When you look at the Xplan terms it says $2500 in my area and wording something about using Ford Financing-nothing about options.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
When you look at the Xplan terms it says $2500 in my area and wording something about using Ford Financing-nothing about options.
Click on the model and you will get a more specific breakdown... This is what I see...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current financing rebates and incentives? Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 21.32.48

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Yes, the wording is confusing. The $2,500/$1,000 incentive is ONLY for Ford Options.
I just don’t see where it says that. All I see is that you need to use Ford Financing. I mean this is not a deal breaker but would be nice if purchasing. Almost makes Ford Options the way to go-to get an extra $2500. Pretty much covers whatever interest you would pay in the 36 or 48 months!
Sponsored