Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Today I inquired with a Ford dealer in Oregon regarding the current rates and incentives available for financing the 2022 Mach-E through the Ford Options program.

The dealer seemed confused as they've apparently never done a Ford Options contract before. He sent me the attached rate sheet dated May 6, 2022, that was distributed by Ford to its dealers.

I realize that Ford Options incentives vary by location. But can anyone make sense of the attached rate sheet? It appears to show an APR of 4.9% for top-tier credit, but makes no mention of rebates or other incentives.
Sponsored

Attachments

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Today I inquired with a Ford dealer in Oregon regarding the current rates and incentives available for financing the 2022 Mach-E through the Ford Options program.

The dealer seemed confused as they've apparently never done a Ford Options contract before. He sent me the attached rate sheet dated May 6, 2022, that was distributed by Ford to its dealers.

I realize that Ford Options incentives vary by location. But can anyone make sense of the attached rate sheet? It appears to show an APR of 4.9% for top-tier credit, but makes no mention of rebates or other incentives.
@hybrid2bev might be able to help.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

The rate sheet you attached shows the standard rates that can be used across all of the retail programs (standard retail, Options and FlexBuy). Just an easy way to quote a rate without having to look up each individual program rate.

You're probably looking for the National Ford Options APR program #21336 which is 3.9% for 36 or 48 months for Tier 0/1 approvals. The Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash program is #14118 ($500 or $2000 depending on your zip code).

There was a link on here somewhere to a website that listed all of these programs, but I cannot find it. Maybe someone with better search skills can locate it?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current Ford Options Rates 1657233712371

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
The rate sheet you attached shows the standard rates that can be used across all of the retail programs (standard retail, Options and FlexBuy). Just an easy way to quote a rate without having to look up each individual program rate.

You're probably looking for the National Ford Options APR program #21336 which is 3.9% for 36 or 48 months for Tier 0/1 approvals. The Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash program is #14118 ($500 or $2000 depending on your zip code).

There was a link on here somewhere to a website that listed all of these programs, but I cannot find it. Maybe someone with better search skills can locate it?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Current Ford Options Rates 1657233712371
Ouch!!!

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Victory Cross Country
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag

FamDocDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red MME GTPE, 2016 Mercedes AMG GLA45
Country flag
Also important to note that rates lock at the time you order, so if you ordered before now, you will need to reference rates at that time.

OP
OP
ridgebackpilot

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Also important to note that rates lock at the time you order, so if you ordered before now, you will need to reference rates at that time.
I assume that if you purchase a special order that has been abandoned by the original customer, the buyer doesn’t get the benefit of the original rates!

FamDocDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red MME GTPE, 2016 Mercedes AMG GLA45
Country flag
I assume that if you purchase a special order that has been abandoned by the original customer, the buyer doesn’t get the benefit of the original rates!
I would guess not.
Sponsored